Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I have been without my "Daily Slice of Cheese" transfer tidbits for too long.

You have disappointed me greatly.
I'm a retired Guru, after all the Aguero Saga last year :sergio:

Seriously, i've just got a new job and i'm really swamped, hopefully with the start of the Mercato i'll be more active.

---------- Post added 07.06.2012 at 22:49 ----------

@Cheesio: Cheese! :dule:

The hell you've been?
Mah Niiiiiiggaaaaaaaaa, like said, new job, new city. Hopefully come the summer i'll be more active holmes. :alen:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I'm a retired Guru, after all the Aguero Saga last year :sergio:

Seriously, i've just got a new job and i'm really swamped, hopefully with the start of the Mercato i'll be more active.

---------- Post added 07.06.2012 at 22:49 ----------

Mah Niiiiiiggaaaaaaaaa, like said, new job, new city. Hopefully come the summer i'll be more active holmes. :alen:
Which? :)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
When exactly did this interest in Isla start? I may be wrong but if we do finalize the deal next week it has to be one the quickest Marotta signings ever no? Atleast for a reletively big name player

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #494
    Mauricio Isla seemed to be having the first reinforcement for Inter next season, even more sure of Rodrigo Palacio , but it will not. As collects FcInter1908.it by La Tercera , Chile's most important sports newspaper, the agreement was reached between Juventus and Udinese for the passage of Isla in Turin .

The player is expected to sign next week a five-year contract with the club. But the emerging gradient background on the deal with the ' Inter to give an idea of how Inter were still in full negotiations with the ' Udinese : "Inter had offered $ 14 million (just over 11 million euros) Isla, while Juve will pay 10 (8 million) for the half. The landing Inter seemed almost certain, so much so that the medical department of Inter was in constant contact with the Friuli to learn about the recovery of player after knee surgery, " they write in Chile .

Instead, the blitz Marotta has changed the cards on the table. The Juve gave Isla overall assessment than that of ' Inter , but had agreed to purchase all of the exterior card Chilean. Pozzo , however, decided otherwise and now lacks only the signature of the player to seal the deal to Juventus .

Google translate, sorry guys.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54876

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
    Nov 27, 2011
    Mauricio Isla seemed to be having the first reinforcement for Inter next season, even more sure of Rodrigo Palacio , but it will not. As collects FcInter1908.it by La Tercera , Chile's most important sports newspaper, the agreement was reached between Juventus and Udinese for the passage of Isla in Turin .

The player is expected to sign next week a five-year contract with the club. But the emerging gradient background on the deal with the ' Inter to give an idea of how Inter were still in full negotiations with the ' Udinese : "Inter had offered $ 14 million (just over 11 million euros) Isla, while Juve will pay 10 (8 million) for the half. The landing Inter seemed almost certain, so much so that the medical department of Inter was in constant contact with the Friuli to learn about the recovery of player after knee surgery, " they write in Chile .

Instead, the blitz Marotta has changed the cards on the table. The Juve gave Isla overall assessment than that of ' Inter , but had agreed to purchase all of the exterior card Chilean. Pozzo , however, decided otherwise and now lacks only the signature of the player to seal the deal to Juventus .

Google translate, sorry guys.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54876
    War against inter in all front. :shocked::D
    Agnelli in scudettos issue front (v)
    Marotta in calciomercato front (v)
    Conte in the football field front (v)
    Forza Big MAC! :nico:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I'd like to welcome inter back to their well known on-their-knees-face-down-a*s up-position. Welcome back, motherf*ckers. You've had your Calciopoli. Now, was it worth it? Hm?? :shutup: Was it worth it??! :andy2:

Even when they cheat to get FAR ahead, they're still gonna be caught up by Juve and made to suffer. Beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)