Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I couldn't resist the temptation to go and read to both merdas forum. And boy they mad :D

Some of their post though are hilarious.

"Juve signing Asamoah and Isla, while were just pissing in the wind."

I'd feel the same way if was a Milan fan with Montolivo to look forward to :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:boh: The point is the 3-5-2 and we should play the 4-3-3, Our best performances were when we played that formation, we dominated games easily, the only problem is that we couldn't finish . With the right upgrades will be lethal in tha formation, plus it suits all our players.
The 3-5-2 favours Bonucci and we know Conte is building the team around him :D

I'll admit I'd rather see a 4 man defense, but does it matter?

At first I was hating the 3-5-2 under Conte but eventually I stopped and realised he was still producing results and the performances improved once the team adapted. In the end he's changing the system between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 to produce the best results against others. Even someone like Pirlo who has worked under coaches like Lippi and Ancelotti, said Conte is better than them tactically and teaching his ideas.
The first game we played 3-5-2, I was impressed. After the second (or third) game playing the 3-5-2 I called for it to be axed. But as we used it more and more, it kinda grew on me. Still not my preferred formation, but I think it'll help us a lot especially with players suited to play that formation. We did quite well with makeshift wingbacks, we'll be great with quality ones.
If we sign Isla, there's a good chance of seeing Pepe leave. Probably not this transfer window, but in the next.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Mauricio Isla ‏@Mauri_Isla

Gracias a todas las persona q me apoyan y me saludan...y a las que hablan mal de mi soy feliz siendo huasito y hablando mal jjajajajajajajaj

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Haha, imagine we took Isla, Asamoah and Armero from Udinese.

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Isla - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Armero
Cavani - Vucinic​

Bench: Storari, Astori/Bocchetti, Licht/Caceres, Asamoah, Giaccherini, Giovinco, Destro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)