Mattia Perin (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a fact he failed at reassurring the club in their decision to start him tonight. 3 goals, 2 of them were saveable, unit in general was a mess and 3rd is majorly on Mandzukic first and foremost. But Perin should done much much better on 2 of the 3 goals.

Dont start him for long time now per favore, especially now we are out of coppa.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hmm... a precise shot to the absolute left top corner at insane velocity; I'm sure Kurwa would've saved that by just bending the fabric of the universe.

Well the only goal you could rank as his mistake was the third one so yes, a bad game compared to the usual. Tbh though if you even let an opposing player fire straight at your own goalkeepers face within 3 meters then the only thing you can do is put your hands in front of your face and hope for the best. But yes, I do agree, he should've done better if he was the perfect gk.

2nd goal? Only keeper that could've saved that in that reaction time would be a juiced up 2006 Buffon.

3rd goal, not a perfect shot stopper save, soft hands if you look at it purely from a neutrals perspective. However, in terms of reaction time he did save the shot, but the power and location the shot comes from was so close that not even a regular GK would save that.

What I've been saying all night. Probably the worst plays I've seen in several years from a professional footballer.
The shot was right at perin, he basically punched it in. It wasnt exactly top bins

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Third goal unstopable, now I have heard it all.
Who has said that, please give me the exact quote since you've heard it all.

The shot was right at perin, he basically punched it in. It wasnt exactly top bins
Did someone say that it was top bin? It was straight at him, he raised his hands up in front of him within a split second and the ball smacked off them unluckily off the post and in. The one to criticize was the absolute retard who decided to cross the ball into our own box in the last minute.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How much can we realistically get for him?

- - - Updated - - -

Jabroni?
When was the last time we actually bought someone decent from Genoa? Rincon, Sturaro, Perin. Seriously we should learn by now not to buy their chumps. I don't even know much about that CB we want from them but you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he'll be shit just like the other purchases from genoa

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The suggestion that because Sturaro is mediocre means we shouldn't buy this highly rated CB Romero simply because he plays for Genoa is ridiculous.

@Badass Dybala Jean-Alain Boumsong was a shit player and he was black are you suggesting we shouldn't buy any more black more players cause of it? Disgustingly ignorant and racist attitude :disagree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Its a fact he failed at reassurring the club in their decision to start him tonight. 3 goals, 2 of them were saveable, unit in general was a mess and 3rd is majorly on Mandzukic first and foremost. But Perin should done much much better on 2 of the 3 goals.

Dont start him for long time now per favore, especially now we are out of coppa.
First two weren't saveable at all, barring luck for the second. You can't read that deflection, just hope it hits you. Obviously should have done better on the third.

I don't think he inspires confidence, but then it's difficult for a rotation keeper to get that, and the Juve gloves are very heavy indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)