Mattia Perin (3 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

First one is on him, that's for sure

Jul 12, 2018
How clueless you have to be to blame it all on Perin for the shitshow in Genoa . With that rubbish defenders in front of him ,it's a wonder he didn't concede more . Juventus was totally incopetent in this match (Allegri's fault) ,and the pressure was mounting continuously throughout the match ,it was a matter of time before we concede .
He maybe could have done better on the first goal ,but it was a tricky shot nonetheless. He's a great keeper who needs consistency ,and I guess he gets plenty of it on the bench .

Jan 26, 2009
How clueless you have to be to blame it all on Perin for the shitshow in Genoa . With that rubbish defenders in front of him ,it's a wonder he didn't concede more . Juventus was totally incopetent in this match (Allegri's fault) ,and the pressure was mounting continuously throughout the match ,it was a matter of time before we concede .
He maybe could have done better on the first goal ,but it was a tricky shot nonetheless. He's a great keeper who needs consistency ,and I guess he gets plenty of it on the bench .
No one is solely blaming Perin, but I don't think he's a great keeper. I think many on here would agree.

Jul 12, 2018
No one is solely blaming Perin, but I don't think he's a great keeper. I think many on here would agree.
With the amount of critic and "Sell him immediatly " banter ,one would think he's solely to blame .
He's 2nd choice Azzurri keeper ... to say Perin is not a great keeper is unwarranted in his particular situation (There are exceptions to this rule ;not every Azzurri player must be great ; especially evident in the latest failure of generation ) . But ,he didn't get enough matches behind his gloves in the Juve shirt ,so he doesn't deserve the bad ratings .

Jan 26, 2009
With the amount of critic and "Sell him immediatly " banter ,one would think he's solely to blame .
He's 2nd choice Azzurri keeper ... to say Perin is not a great keeper is unwarranted in his particular situation (There are exceptions to this rule ;not every Azzurri player must be great ; especially evident in the latest failure of generation ) . But ,he didn't get enough matches behind his gloves in the Juve shirt ,so he doesn't deserve the bad ratings .
You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I beg to differ. I think he's a decent keeper, but if a good offer comes in, we should sell. His absence isn't going to hurt us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)