Mattia Perin (7 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What a waste of money.

I'm sure we could have picked up a decent backup GK for nothing. Even Mirante a HG 'keeper would have done the job.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
How clueless you have to be to blame it all on Perin for the shitshow in Genoa . With that rubbish defenders in front of him ,it's a wonder he didn't concede more . Juventus was totally incopetent in this match (Allegri's fault) ,and the pressure was mounting continuously throughout the match ,it was a matter of time before we concede .
He maybe could have done better on the first goal ,but it was a tricky shot nonetheless. He's a great keeper who needs consistency ,and I guess he gets plenty of it on the bench .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How clueless you have to be to blame it all on Perin for the shitshow in Genoa . With that rubbish defenders in front of him ,it's a wonder he didn't concede more . Juventus was totally incopetent in this match (Allegri's fault) ,and the pressure was mounting continuously throughout the match ,it was a matter of time before we concede .
He maybe could have done better on the first goal ,but it was a tricky shot nonetheless. He's a great keeper who needs consistency ,and I guess he gets plenty of it on the bench .
No one is solely blaming Perin, but I don't think he's a great keeper. I think many on here would agree.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
No one is solely blaming Perin, but I don't think he's a great keeper. I think many on here would agree.
With the amount of critic and "Sell him immediatly " banter ,one would think he's solely to blame .
He's 2nd choice Azzurri keeper ... to say Perin is not a great keeper is unwarranted in his particular situation (There are exceptions to this rule ;not every Azzurri player must be great ; especially evident in the latest failure of generation ) . But ,he didn't get enough matches behind his gloves in the Juve shirt ,so he doesn't deserve the bad ratings .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With the amount of critic and "Sell him immediatly " banter ,one would think he's solely to blame .
He's 2nd choice Azzurri keeper ... to say Perin is not a great keeper is unwarranted in his particular situation (There are exceptions to this rule ;not every Azzurri player must be great ; especially evident in the latest failure of generation ) . But ,he didn't get enough matches behind his gloves in the Juve shirt ,so he doesn't deserve the bad ratings .
You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I beg to differ. I think he's a decent keeper, but if a good offer comes in, we should sell. His absence isn't going to hurt us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)