Mattia Perin (3 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Horrendous game. Didn’t come close to saving any of the goals we conceded. Looks nervy and shaky and his positioning is suspect. Now we know why Woj is our starter.
Lmao so you telling me that he should have saved one of these goals? Or it's a surprise for you that he is clumsy with the ball when he is under pressure and got a ball under his left foot? He is not sweeper keeper, he is well known for his reflexes and reaction

Last edited:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The result is definitely not Perin's fault; you lads are barking up the wrong tree. So far he's been amazing every time he's been counted upon, and the fact that he's shorter than most keepers is the obvious excuse to lay the blame on once we drop points. However, looking at all the goals this game it's obvious that even Kurwa wouldn't have saved those; they're purely up to the defenders to not allow situations like that to build up. I'm even inclined to say that in terms of pure goalkeeping ability Perin ranks higher than Kurwa.

Fight me fukkkers

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The result is definitely not Perin's fault; you lads are barking up the wrong tree. So far he's been amazing every time he's been counted upon, and the fact that he's shorter than most keepers is the obvious excuse to lay the blame on once we drop points. However, looking at all the goals this game it's obvious that even Kurwa wouldn't have saved those; they're purely up to the defenders to not allow situations like that to build up. I'm even inclined to say that in terms of pure goalkeeping ability Perin ranks higher than Kurwa.

Fight me fukkkers
amazing? if it wasn't for VAR his fuck up against Sampdoria at home would have cost us there too along with his fuck up tonight

- - - Updated - - -

hes our 7th tallest player at 1.88m
I didn't realise they stacked sh*t that high up

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Fight me fukkkers
Sure the result is not his fault but that doesn't mean he didn't have a poor game too.

- - - Updated - - -

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Fight me fukkkers
Both 2nd and 3rd goals are on him

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Unbelievable bias - first it was Spinazzola that was nutmegged with pass, then it was Caceres that was nutmegged with low cross, then gervinho's shot was deflected from Rugani's foot and went in, how would Perin or anyone else could have saved that deflection is beyond my understanding
And 3rd goal was unstoppable
20190203_034629.jpg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Unbelievable bias - first it was Spinazzola that was nutmegged with pass, then it was Caceres that was nutmegged with low cross, then gervinho's shot was deflected from Rugani's foot and went in, how would Perin or anyone else could have saved that deflection is beyond my understanding
And 3rd goal was unstoppable
Your photos are inconclusive. A more comprehensive look at Perin's positioning during both events would be helpful. Perhaps you could provide something else, less static, a map of sorts.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why are we rotating keepers in the first place? Its not like the polak is 40 and Parma arent 19th in the league. Especially when you already miss starters in your backline.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
amazing? if it wasn't for VAR his fuck up against Sampdoria at home would have cost us there too along with his fuck up tonight

- - - Updated - - -
Hmm... a precise shot to the absolute left top corner at insane velocity; I'm sure Kurwa would've saved that by just bending the fabric of the universe.

Sure the result is not his fault but that doesn't mean he didn't have a poor game too.

- - - Updated - - -
Well the only goal you could rank as his mistake was the third one so yes, a bad game compared to the usual. Tbh though if you even let an opposing player fire straight at your own goalkeepers face within 3 meters then the only thing you can do is put your hands in front of your face and hope for the best. But yes, I do agree, he should've done better if he was the perfect gk.

2nd goal? Only keeper that could've saved that in that reaction time would be a juiced up 2006 Buffon.

3rd goal, not a perfect shot stopper save, soft hands if you look at it purely from a neutrals perspective. However, in terms of reaction time he did save the shot, but the power and location the shot comes from was so close that not even a regular GK would save that.

Just rewatched the goals. Last goal is completely on Mandzukic. Why is he passing that ball in to our box?
What I've been saying all night. Probably the worst plays I've seen in several years from a professional footballer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why are we rotating keepers in the first place? Its not like the polak is 40 and Parma arent 19th in the league. Especially when you already miss starters in your backline.
because our 2nd goalie usually plays in the coppa but we played Szczesny there due to it being a tough away game, and the 2nd game of what are now 3 games in 7 days, so we gave our 2nd goalie this easier game instead

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yes but this is some weird modern fetish from la liga/epl. We went years with Buffon playing 99% games every season(prime years, polak is not even 30 yet). Keepers arent running big distance during games so shouldnt be tired. In Italy particularly keeper used to be position you dont rotate. I dont get this bs.

Perin clearly doesnt command his box.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
because our 2nd goalie usually plays in the coppa but we played Szczesny there due to it being a tough away game, and the 2nd game of what are now 3 games in 7 days, so we gave our 2nd goalie this easier game instead
And he still managed to fuck it up. I really thought he was better than this and a good deal for the price. We could have gotten some random freeby keeper instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)