Mattia Perin (7 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #402

Tremendous words from Mattia bout Juve and why they win.

if somebody wants to translate please do it. I'm so tired of shoveling snow I can barely type. :angel:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    another great game from him .
    Good deal for Genoa to sell to us for 15m for one season then loan him back every other season for next to nothing until his contract inevitably expires and sign him on a bosman.

Bizarre signing by us, he was never going to become number 1 here.

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Good deal for Genoa to sell to us for 15m for one season then loan him back every other season for next to nothing until his contract inevitably expires and sing him on a bosman.

We got him for free ?

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
    Good deal for Genoa to sell to us for 15m for one season then loan him back every other season for next to nothing until his contract inevitably expires and sign him on a bosman.

:sergio::sergio::sergio:

Ok, this movement with Perin for 12 is just wow when you think about it, what were they thinking.:think::boh:
    Perin should have a contract extension also and a raise, as Juve is on the wave, ride it well. :nico:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    I think we better sell him to Udinese, they have some money after selling Musso and De Paul
    It will be great if we can get Gasparini in process too as our U23 GK.

Get Emil Audero back as backup ( & Coppa GK) with projection for him to replace Tek in 1 or 2 years

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I think we better sell him to Udinese, they have some money after selling Musso and De Paul
    It will be great if we can get Gasparini in process too as our U23 GK.

Get Emil Audero back as backup ( & Coppa GK) with projection for him to replace Tek in 1 or 2 years
    Audero would be the undisputed #1 if he arrives. If only he would come...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)