Mattia De Sciglio (97 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala out, De Sciglio in
Well yeah. One is a useless dud who makes minimum wage, so we keep him. Is he going to impact the game in any way, shape of form? Unless it's for the opponent, probably not. Let's hope he sees the bench and the stands more often than not because that would mean we have actually acquired a proper reinforcement for that Serie B level LB position we currently possess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One is a useful backup in multiple positions while inexpensive. The other is practically useless now anywhere you put him in any formation and needs coddled.

- - - Updated - - -

One has minimal impact to balance sheet while the other when off the books gives us some kind of financial strength to start reinforcing the squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good for you. Couldn't care less if he stayed or fucked off. He's a dud. The epitome of a Jabroni. I guess some of you just like garbage players because they have heart, don't earn much and don't complain. Again, good for you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And good for Juve to have players that have heart, don't earn much and don't complain.

And good for you for hating him. Enjoy the season.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
renewing de sciglio... imagine thinking any top club would renew such a trash player

if that's the level where we are at now, we are going to have many painful years ahead

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
His renewal is a reminder that disappointments are part of the game. The worst part is you can't really blame him for the number of slacking and mistakes he makes evey season because he's the bakcup utility player

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
His renewal is a reminder that disappointments are part of the game. The worst part is you can't really blame him for the number of slacking and mistakes he makes evey season because he's the bakcup utility player
Yeah, but then u look at Inter and they have Darmian or D'ambrosio in that role, who instead of making blunders score crucial goals for them. Just like our Stururus or Padoins in the past.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Okay u got me there, but I just can't stand this guy. For me sticking to a guys like him just shows how clueless this club has become. I don't really understand why he was offered extension, should be treated the same as Berna.
When we are winning guys like MDS are almost irrelevant, they become a problem when the team isn't winning. In this case it's because the starters in his position aren't that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)