Mattia De Sciglio (96 Viewers)

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
His renewal is a reminder that disappointments are part of the game. The worst part is you can't really blame him for the number of slacking and mistakes he makes evey season because he's the bakcup utility player
His renewal s a reminder that we cant have world class or even international level players on every posytion. We are not RM or PSG on financial level

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
His renewal is a reminder that disappointments are part of the game. The worst part is you can't really blame him for the number of slacking and mistakes he makes evey season because he's the bakcup utility player
I respectfully disagree. I actually think his level is perfectly adequate for a RB/LB backup in Italy. The fact he can play at both is a big plus.

What I find unforgivable his renewing with a guy who can't stay healthy, and has shown this throughout his entire career, literally. Look at last season, playing for us, ffs. https://www.transfermarkt.com.br/mattia-de-sciglio/verletzungen/spieler/88682

You can't count on a player like that, much less renewal his contract for 3 fkn years. I don't care how much he's paid, he's holding a squad spot. I know you can't correct all mistakes at once, but would have been better to loan in, for an year, an average older Italian fullback.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he was never Juve material and never will be, but as the new age Molinaro he will play in every game , no matter how much damage he does .
Juve is bound by some player managers who decide who joins and who plays, this was yet another game that we had proof of this...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
None is saying how he created two counter chances for Roma due to his shitty passing straight to them? Damn he is so shit
He’s mediocre as it gets at LB and downright atrocious at RB. I remember his horror-show against Genoa last season when he played at RB.

He was garbage last night and it’s a fucking disgrace that we signed him up for another three seasons when we had the chance to rid ourselves of him once and for all.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He’s mediocre as it gets at LB and downright atrocious at RB. I remember his horror-show against Genoa last season when he played at RB.

He was garbage last night and it’s a fucking disgrace that we signed him up for another three seasons when we had the chance to rid ourselves of him once and for all.
Yeah I still have that Genoa game in my mind. We are fooling ourselves that he is better at LB though, he just has those brain fart games and luckily it didn't happen at LB yet, but surely it will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)