Mattia De Sciglio (22 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Sending him and Rugani away on loan worked really well. Both were always good options as 4th choice, but they kinda lacked ambition and weren’t players who took their responsibility. Now you see them fighting like they didn’t do before imo.

Im okay with renewing him for the same salary or a bit less, knowing that his amortisation will lower aswel.

I think tho that we shouldn’t forget that he was injured a lot in the past, so I think that waiting until the end of the month (or even later) is a good call by the board.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Sending him and Rugani away on loan worked really well. Both were always good options as 4th choice, but they kinda lacked ambition and weren’t players who took their responsibility. Now you see them fighting like they didn’t do before imo.

Im okay with renewing him for the same salary or a bit less, knowing that his amortisation will lower aswel.

I think tho that we shouldn’t forget that he was injured a lot in the past, so I think that waiting until the end of the month (or even later) is a good call by the board.
I agree for Rugani, but De Sciglio was alreayd playing like this when he left. His problem in the season before he went on loan were injuries. He got injured too many times and it diminished his impact because he playing very well otherwise.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If we are planning to get rid of Sandro, we have to extend MDS. No way we are buying a string and bench LB in the same window. I’d rather keep him around on a low salary than see Sandro for another season
Ok at least dont make it more than 3 years and no raise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)