Mattia De Sciglio (27 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
i might be wrong, but weren't you the one who welcomed that arrivabene sent a public message to the players, and now you imply that mds' good performances are related?
Yes, it's funny that 3 players out of contract are all having their best seasons in a while. Just an observation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, it's funny that 3 players out of contract are all having their best seasons in a while. Just an observation.
i don't think it's related to their contract situation though. cuadrado and morata are also out of their juve contracts in july and look at their season compared to the last one. i'd certainly keep juan for multiple reasons (grinta, loyalty, fun factor, reliability, costs, versatility, impact potential, continuity, etc) on a 1+1 year contract, but not because of his current season.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
i don't think it's related to their contract situation though. cuadrado and morata are also out of their juve contracts in july and look at their season compared to the last one. i'd certainly keep juan for multiple reasons (grinta, loyalty, fun factor, reliability, costs, versatility, impact potential, continuity, etc) on a 1+1 year contract, but not because of his current season.
Rugani is also doing surprisingly Ok-ish

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
cuadrado and morata are also out of their juve contracts in july and look at their season compared to the last one.
Here we can safely conclude that the reason for this is/was Ronaldo.

Cuadrado has the most weird stats in the last two seasons. This year after 30 matches he has 5 goals and 0 assists. Last year after the opening 30 matches he had 0 goals and 11 assists. I've never seen something like this. Someone who last season couldn't score and made tons of assists, now scores a lot but can't make an assist! Incredible.

But there is an obvious reason for this, and that is Ronaldo. Indeed, Cuads played further back under Pirlo, but it was Ronaldo who was instrumental for Cuads stats. He was either scoring on Cuads crosses, or taking players on him and freeing Morata to catch Cuad's crosses. Now there is no Ronaldo, Morata is alone and well guarded, so Cuad's crosses can't find their target and instead of crossing Cuadrado is shooting more often, being in a position to shoot much more often now that he plays in a more advanced role.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Here we can safely conclude that the reason for this is/was Ronaldo.

Cuadrado has the most weird stats in the last two seasons. This year after 30 matches he has 5 goals and 0 assists. Last year after the opening 30 matches he had 0 goals and 11 assists. I've never seen something like this. Someone who last season couldn't score and made tons of assists, now scores a lot but can't make an assist! Incredible.

But there is an obvious reason for this, and that is Ronaldo. Indeed, Cuads played further back under Pirlo, but it was Ronaldo who was instrumental for Cuads stats. He was either scoring on Cuads crosses, or taking players on him and freeing Morata to catch Cuad's crosses. Now there is no Ronaldo, Morata is alone and well guarded, so Cuad's crosses can't find their target and instead of crossing Cuadrado is shooting more often, being in a position to shoot much more often now that he plays in a more advanced role.
i think he is definitely crossing much less than less season maybe opposing full backs are not allowing him space or playing in a different position to last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)