Mattia De Sciglio (14 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Even when he's not injured he's useless

And on the other wing we have Danilo

May the football gods help us
Last year he played quite well before the injury
In serie A he played 9 games and we won 8, 1 lose is when he came as an subs against Verona. In CL he played 2 games against Atletico and Leverkusen and we won both.

He got the injury while we lose to Lazio in Supercoppa
I also prefer Pellegrini than De Sciglio looking forward, but objectively he played his part for us last season

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
In serie A he played 9 games and we won 8, 1 lose is when he came as an subs against Verona. In CL he played 2 games against Atletico and Leverkusen and we won both.

I also prefer Pellegrini than De Sciglio looking forward, but objectively he played his part for us last season
Youre judging him by the games we won and not individually? Oh boy no offence. Hes a liability defensively and shit going forward

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

On the stats note, 4 starts in 2018/19 CL 4 defeats in those matches. When he didn't start or play- 4W 2D
MDS CL 2018_19.png

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
According to Di Marzio / Sky if we sell MDS, we are going for Emerson Palmieri. And just for that, I am all for staying Mattia here.

Also, seriously guys, he is not that bad. When he don't have medical problems (I know he had many lately) people watching matches are actually suprised with what he can do. You can joke and hate all you want, but I think some folks are too harsh on him.

Speaking off opinions, people should realise that Pellegrini was not a superstar in Cagliari and reports about him there were so-so. I am all for young talents, but just saying he is not that great (yet).

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
According to Di Marzio / Sky if we sell MDS, we are going for Emerson Palmieri. And just for that, I am all for staying Mattia here.
Emerson Palmieri feels like tricks to accept MDS because not as bad as Palmieri. Don't understand why spend any money on Palmieri when Chelsea are giving away their Italian fullbacks for free one year loans.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
This guy is probably the best d.... Sucker of all time. I have never saw a worst player to play for milan and juventus for 10 years in a row... What a luck.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

We didn't win any of those games because of him.
Also, our win rate before December was great in general- with or without De Sciglio.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao not only is DS still here. but he is still here and PLAYED!

i hope he keeps making these cameos just to add one more wrinkle to bianconero81's face.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Youre judging him by the games we won and not individually? Oh boy no offence. Hes a liability defensively and shit going forward
de Sciglio is not a liability defensively, the fuck? I get not liking the guy, I don’t like him either, but let’s not just make stuff up. There are plenty of other things you can shit on him about that are actually true.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
de Sciglio is not a liability defensively, the fuck? I get not liking the guy, I don’t like him either, but let’s not just make stuff up. There are plenty of other things you can shit on him about that are actually true.
How many times did he have errors that led to goals? Except that he's fine

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honestly I prefer De Sciglio to Emerson.
Both are utterly useless, but De Sciglio is cheaper.
emerson has a much better resale value due to his epl experience, and his injury record doesn't even remotely looks as bad as mds'. ability wise, i'd prefer mds, but he's too injury prone to play close to his abilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)