Mattia De Sciglio (35 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Evidently De Sciglio has convinced Pirlo and will start vs Roma.

I might be the only one, but I think a healthy de Sciglio is a solid player. Doesn’t offer much going forward but he’s dependable defensively. In Pirlos system it seems like one of the wingbacks stays back while the other attacks. So mds fits with Cuadrado. The problem is he’s almost never healthy, so it’s only a matter of time until he’s down again. Emerson looks like a jabroni, dude has 30 appearances in the premier league and has 1 assist to his name. May as well just keep MDS if that’s our other option.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They're both Jabronis. Juventus should be doing much better. As a meme player who only gets to play in meaningless fixtures, Coppa Italia, and against weaker opposition, I'm ok with De Shitlio, provided he can actually step onto the field of play more than 8 times a year.

Jun 16, 2020
They're both Jabronis. Juventus should be doing much better. As a meme player who only gets to play in meaningless fixtures, Coppa Italia, and against weaker opposition, I'm ok with De Shitlio, provided he can actually step onto the field of play more than 8 times a year.
We could use youth players in those meaningless games instead of a player who never will be a Juventus level player. It would save us his 3m wages.

Needs to be gone asap

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ok it’s obvious he’s not in Pirlos plans because this game was screaming for a defensive minded fullback, even late in the game when Frabotta came on.

Ticis got a week to dump him. Even if it’s a loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)