Mattia De Sciglio (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Licht defenitely overlaps ALOT more then Desci did in this game, and sees more touches in the build further back in the field, but yeah higher up he doesnt get as much with Cuad infront of him (Licht sucks tho lol, its not unusual to pass less to not so decisive players). But Desci was bit another case, his first start after long injury, but still throw him more bones people lol. It was an extremely anonymnous appearance, had so little to do mostly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our CB's are always going to get more touches on the ball than mostly everyone out there simply by the way we have always played. Same reason why players like Asa/Licht constantly play the ball back because they aren't good enough going forward. It's our casual maintain possession play we have had since Conte.

And yeah, as someone else mentioned Cuads does it to Licht too. Watch how many times he passes it back to the CB's or RB's (when not overlapping)...that's been one of the more frustrating aspects to Cuads game lately is he seems more reluctant to take people on the way we know he can (should) be doing.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is likeable guy, fullback with decent technique who can defend well. Unfotunately he is still enigma for me - is really injury prone and im not sure if he has character needed to succeed at Juve.
Really hope he does, because he might be prime Lichtsteiner with one thing that was always missing for me with Stephan - calmness with the ball at his feet. We were alway struggling because of few players at the back who couldnt play underpressure, Stephan for me was one of them. Whenever we were highly pressed at the back we lost the ball and control of the match. Mattia seems to be a lot better at this situations.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He looks weak athletically still. Somehow behind Lichtsteiner in that department.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #955
    Isn't he like 25 by now and been playing first team football since 19?

How has he not scored in all that time...
    He scored for us

Yet you seem to be concerned with what he's done for previous clubs

Get off the hate sybian

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hey, I like Silva. He's got like 6 goals in 5 matches in the Europa League. I don't know why he's a dud in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)