Mattia De Sciglio (46 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His best game for us so far. Yeah the level of opposition is terrible, but you can only beat what’s put in front of you. But it was nice to have a RB who was fairly solid defensively again.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #933
    He's been the best fullback on our squad so far this season

And if folks actually seriously rate Asabob then don't bother posting a reply to this.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
    He just sucked the least, likely because he didnt have as much of a chance to suck as others have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    No one wants to pass to MDS? lol

He had one pass less than Sandro and had a 98.5% pass accuracy vs Benevento. How you came to that conclusion I'd love to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

He had the highest pass % of the starting 11 and was 5th in passes for the starting 11.

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Tied for 3rd with crosses (one led to a goal).

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    They avoided giving him passes majority of the time he moved up, he stayed back for sideway passes with the CBs mostly but whenever he overlapped Cuadrado, or Cuad went central and overloaded there, there was extremely few cases of them trying to find the open Desci on the right. Made 2 decent crosses early on (and one shot attempt) but otherwise it was kinda odd how little he got to see of the ball with the attacking players, like someone they dont really trust. Even if he is not the most attacking of fullbacks, Chiellini was getting more touches at times.

And yeah I know he crossed to Matuidi who headed to Higauin, but he could gotten the opportinity to do that more when he was going wide alone, but our entire play was loaded on left 80% of the time, or it was Cuad our best player, having the ball, interplaying with the others except Desci mostly.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    They avoided giving him passes majority of the time he moved up, he stayed back for sideway passes with the CBs mostly but whenever he overlapped Cuadrado, or Cuad went central and overloaded there, there was extremely few cases of them trying to find the open Desci on the right. Made 2 decent crosses early on (and one shot attempt) but otherwise it was kinda odd how little he got to see of the ball with the attacking players, like someone they dont really trust. Even if he is not the most attacking of fullbacks, Chiellini was getting more touches at times.
    Cuadrado does that often to Licht as well, saw it multiple times before and it frustrated me. Looks to me that it is just his style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)