Mattia De Sciglio (46 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5576310 said:
People hate Mattia for no reason. Sad!
Is him being bad at football a reason?

I don't hate him as a person, if that helps. He looks like the kind of guy that would stand in line at Starbucks, and would frown and shake his head if someone cut the line, maybe even back you up if you confront the line-cutter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like Mattia as someone who might stand behind me in a line in Starbucks, I just don't want him to be my RB. Is that allowed? There are other people who stand in line at Starbucks with me who I also don't want as RB, so I'm not singling Mattia out.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #439
    Is him being bad at football a reason?

I don't hate him as a person, if that helps. He looks like the kind of guy that would stand in line at Starbucks, and would frown and shake his head if someone cut the line, maybe even back you up if you confront the line-cutter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like Mattia as someone who might stand behind me in a line in Starbucks, I just don't want him to be my RB. Is that allowed? There are other people who stand in line at Starbucks with me who I also don't want as RB, so I'm not singling Mattia out.
    Brilliance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)