Mattia De Sciglio (32 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
When I see things like this, I really start doubting anyone who claims to have any backed opinion on any player outside of Juventus. I don't think anyone who has watched MDS playing over the past two years can say, with a straight face, that he's a good full back.

You go farther though, you go as far as "better than Dani Alves", "Superb crossing", and "Solid defensively". I bet if we signed Santon you'd be saying the EXACT same things about him. Did watching that "Mattia De Sciglio - WELCOME TO JUVENTUS - Defensive Skills, Tricks, and Moves" make you feel like an expert on him?

He literally lost his starting spot to a 4 MILLION YEAR OLD left back called Antonelli! He was one of my favorite things about watching a Milan game - let's see how retarded he can be today. He is actually genuinely a shit full back. He's not a kid anymore, he's not "raw potential", we bought more or less the finished product of what he can become.

I only hope that we really try him out as a starter and stick with him for 1-2 months, then once we realize what a horrible mistake we've made in giving Milan a 12m discount on Bonucci (30m ) we bench him and move on with our lives.

Next stop: Yuto Nagatomo!
Thank you.

Full muppet mode, full muppet mode everywhere

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lichtsteiner suddenly not good enough to be DeSciglio back up hahahaha

Some people on Tuz
Neither are good enough to back each other up. Both are bang average. Hope I'm wrong with De Sciglio, but Lichsteiner's career as a good fullback ended over a year ago and no one should be defending him as a Juve player anymore. I can barely remember a game where he was good against another good team anymore.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is Kak, no doubt about it, hopefully he will only be a sub, yet it is very good that he has the ambition to shine and offer as much as possible when called. He is going to stay long after Licht, Asa and Sandro are gone. So he better be a reliable sub, better than we are used to!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Glad to see a few balanced views here on DS. Solid back-up option for either full back and I'd like to believe that is the reason for his purchase.
I'm sure he'll be more reliable than both Asa and Licht are now.

As much as I love both of those players, I really don't understand what value either of them currently adds to the team. Both would now be liabilities in a competitive game, due to decline and from what I know of both, they don't seem the type to add much value to the dressing room or the younger players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)