Mattia De Sciglio (54 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If you watch back to a few of the Juve vs Milan games from 2011-2013, you'll see what Allegri sees in MDS. He was playing good football. Usually performs well for Italy as well. He had a strong display against Spain at the Euros, stayed on top of Silva and Juanfran all game.

I think this could be a bargain.
That's too far back to pick out the best from a player. There's no guarantees he can and will produce the same. I hope it's a bargain but were a world class team now so players like these would have been bargain or awesome 3-4 years ago. Nevertheless I hope I'm proven wrong and I'll welcome him regardless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
At this point I will only welcome Mattia and wish him all the best here.

I hope he puts in good performances, as I think he'll start here, but what I hope even more is that he stays fit and avoids those injuries.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Conti hasn't even played a single game for the Azzurri yet. Darmian and Zappacosta are easily ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment, then there are the forgotten men De Sciglio and Florenzi. The RB situation is far from clear but I think Ventura will keep faith with his favorites.
Zappacosta :tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm taking comfort from his Youtube compilations. I'm excited about this signing now. :baus:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember how obsessed this site was with Ansaldi a few years ago? :touched:
I think that was just Badass.

I'm just hoping the guy can stay fit, because he'll never get back to a good level with sporadic injuries. I also think he's a confidence player so EuroMax needs to bring that back out of him.

+ versatile
+ Italian
+ not 30
+ Allegri is his favourite coach
- fairly injury-prone
- timid
- out of form

Let's face it, Milan have been shit for a few years and with injuries it's not a good combination. In terms of those injuries he basically had two last season, and one was an impact injury. Before that he had a season where he suffered badly with heel spur.

I forgot he ended the season as Milan captain after Montolivo's injury :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 42)