Mattia De Sciglio (13 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So, I just want to be clear on this.

We bought a fullback, who was a bench player, by and large, for Milan, who was on the last year of his contract, for 12 million? In huge part because Allegri has a hard on for him?
yep

- - - Updated - - -

We always sign underrated/finished players from Inter and Milan while they always buy proven players from us.

Jul 20, 2012
The hate on this guy is unreal. For 12m, even if he is only a rotational player, he is a good signing. Can play both lb and rb, qnd still only 23. We have signed far worse players for either similar figures or higher.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If its Kwadwo-Sandro on left wing and Licht-DS on the other, I don't see us bringing a third RB, this guy is coming as a starter

Now imagine Costa upfront as a winger and the space he'll leave behind.. I really hope we sign a monster DM and don't start Khedira as RCM

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im going to give him a chance before writing him off. Allegri knows hom well im sure there is something he sees in him.

- - - Updated - - -

If its Kwadwo-Sandro on left wing and Licht-DS on the other, I don't see us bringing a third RB. If we don't sell Licht, we'll probably stay as we are. Best we could hope for is that we sign a CB that's capable of filling in at RB.

Now imagine Costa upfront as a winger and thethe space he'll leave behind.. I really hope we sign a monster DM and don't start Khedira as RCM
I think we will sign RB and DS will deputise both sides

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)