Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He was really good yesterday. I'm not a big fan of him, always looked a little bit too soft imo, but for a rumored price of 10m (?) it would be a steal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Darmian would a better option, would love to see that guy here. I think he'd do amazing.

De Sciglio is good but I expected a lot more from him. In majority of Milan matches he was only average. Not only that but he seems very injury prone.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I had my doubts about De Sciglio, but he's been very good at the Euros. His club performances are also partially due to the shitstorm at Milan. I think he'll be an excellent deputy.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It's hard to perform for a young player when your team is a going form bad to worse couple of seasons in a row. I mean, dude played really good with Max, can play both sides, his price is shockingly low (I mean luke fucking shaw got sold for like 35 mln or something) even if after yesterdays performance it's gonna be 15 mln we should do it. He has all the tools to become very good, he needs an environment and you're gonna see him bench Dani Alves in a year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
article-0-1E614F2600000578-274_634x451.jpg

600full-frank-whaley.jpg

(name the movie @X)
Looks like Frank Whaley :D @zizinho
i almost forgot this skill of yours :D

- - - Updated - - -

Darmian would a better option, would love to see that guy here. I think he'd do amazing.

De Sciglio is good but I expected a lot more from him. In majority of Milan matches he was only average. Not only that but he seems very injury prone.
what if....

Beppe is about to sign both if Licht and Cuadrado leave :beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)