Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
In all honesty, I've watched a good number of Milan games, cannot recall MDS putting a foot wrong defensively. He's not the type of a full back to rely on going forward for sure though.

I don't hate or like this transfer but I sure would like to see him beast it up against Milan in San Siro.
Thats what Im saying, he is good in defence, we dont need him going forward since we will have real wingers this year.
But most people dont understand simple tactics on this forum.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last year of his contract, injuries. No he's not worth 12mln because he was always overhyped. If he had a lot of talent he surely didn't show it in Milan.

Also, Bonucci at 42mln makes this deal look even more stupid.
Leave the Bonucci deal out of this. Us selling BonBon for such a low fee doesn't change the fact that €12m for a italian NT regular isn't too much, especially in todays market.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People moaning it's 12mln instead of 8-10 :sergio: What difference does it make? We gonna have 550mln revenue. 3mln is 0.5% of our annual revenue but many consider it a valid point to bash Marotta :lol:
DeS is a player capable of playing both LB and RB, is Italy international, still 24yo only, played for Milan yet it's still a bad deal.
OMG! He's an Italy international. Doesn't mean shit these days. Have you seen the quality of the Italy squad, especially in that position? You must be incredibly biased or blind.

del_piero50

Mar 21, 2017
De Sciglio OMG

Изпратено от моят SM-A510F с помощта на Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I promise to do so, once you've ascertained that you're free of this :baus: :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Did this De Sciglio kid violently rape you or something?
No. I'm just pissed we are prioritizing a purchase of a backup before we have acquired a quality CM and a starting RB. This guy isn't going anywhere, and no one wants him. His contract expires in a year. De Sciglio and even Keita are acquisitions we should be making in late August, after we have wrapped up the meaningful ones.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I promise to do so, once you've ascertained that you're free of this :baus: :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

- - - Updated - - -

No. I'm just pissed we are prioritizing a purchase of a backup before we have acquired a quality CM and a starting RB. This guy isn't going anywhere, and no one wants him. His contract expires in a year. De Sciglio and even Keita are acquisitions we should be making in late August, after we have wrapped up the meaningful ones.

Why? We're going to buy them anyway. Might as well do it now. As long as we get a quality CM (which we desperately need), that's fine with me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why? We're going to buy them anyway. Might as well do it now. As long as we get a quality CM (which we desperately need), that's fine with me.
I don't trust the management like you do. Danilo, Matic, or Nzonzi first. Priorities. Then, a quality RB, and if we have time and money left, go for the duds.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge in what way?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
As in epic failure. Huge impact in a negative way :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Leave the Bonucci deal out of this. Us selling BonBon for such a low fee doesn't change the fact that €12m for a italian NT regular isn't too much, especially in todays market.
Him being a regular NT player doesn't mean anything as he has no competition in that department.

I expect us to invest in top central midfielder. With Douglas Costa and probably Bernardeschi, that would mean we're going for a great offense rather than a great defence.
If it's a top mid I wouldn't mind that. But it depends who you consider top. I wouldn't like to see N'Zonzi or especially Matuidi here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)