Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
‘De Sciglio couldn’t reject Napoli’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia De Sciglio’s agent says “it would not be possible” for the Milan full-back to reject Napoli.

The Italian international has been linked with a move away from San Siro, with the Parteneopei and Juventus both thought to be interested.

“At the moment there’s no transfer news because we’re focused on the Euros,” Donato Orgnoni said on Radio Crc.

“Of course, we’ve had a look at the transfer market, we’re waiting to see what Milan want to do because we haven’t yet spoken to them.

“Yes, among the clubs we’ve talked to there’s Napoli. The Azzurri are definitely a great club and it’s a great environment, it would not be possible to say no.”

De Sciglio has been widely praised for his performance in Italy’s win over Spain yesterday, and his representative gives credit to CT Antonio Conte.

“The credit for De Sciglio’s performance definitely goes to Antonio Conte and the staff who have worked with him.

“Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at the stadium, it was great to see the joy of the whole bench who experienced the game intensely.

“There was a beautiful atmosphere. We all hugged at the end of the game and much of the credit for that goes to the CT of the national team.

“At the end of the match he [De Sciglio] came up the steps and hugged me, I’ve known him for 10 years and we’ve been through the ups and downs of his career.

“The last year and a half has been very difficult.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope is his agente talking bullshid.

AT this time, any player rejecting us for Napoli needs to be checked cuz of insanity

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
'De Sciglio couldn’t reject Napoli’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia De Sciglio’s agent says “it would not be possible” for the Milan full-back to reject Napoli.

The Italian international has been linked with a move away from San Siro, with the Parteneopei and Juventus both thought to be interested.

“At the moment there’s no transfer news because we’re focused on the Euros,” Donato Orgnoni said on Radio Crc.

“Of course, we’ve had a look at the transfer market, we’re waiting to see what Milan want to do because we haven’t yet spoken to them.

“Yes, among the clubs we’ve talked to there’s Napoli. The Azzurri are definitely a great club and it’s a great environment, it would not be possible to say no.”

De Sciglio has been widely praised for his performance in Italy’s win over Spain yesterday, and his representative gives credit to CT Antonio Conte.

“The credit for De Sciglio’s performance definitely goes to Antonio Conte and the staff who have worked with him.

“Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at the stadium, it was great to see the joy of the whole bench who experienced the game intensely.

“There was a beautiful atmosphere. We all hugged at the end of the game and much of the credit for that goes to the CT of the national team.

“At the end of the match he [De Sciglio] came up the steps and hugged me, I’ve known him for 10 years and we’ve been through the ups and downs of his career.

“The last year and a half has been very difficult.”
Are we officially interested ?

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Would be a great signing, fits perfectly into the Juve tradition. Italian national player with talent, someone who naturally would blossom besides his mates BBC, someone who would benefit greatly from getting away from Milan's disorganization and instead getting the Juve DNA injected onto him. Playing 30%-40% of the games at Juve would do him more good than playing >90% at Milan.

Allegri is the one who took him from the Primavera and made him a national player, so he obviously rates him highly and it's probably mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)