Mattia Cassani - RB - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Oct 8, 2009
Imo there's 3-5 better options we could get but most of them would be more expensive. I haven't seen too much of Azpilicueta but he's been getting rave reviews and if I remember right we've been interested in him before. So maybe he could be an option.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Imo there's 3-5 better options we could get but most of them would be more expensive. I haven't seen too much of Azpilicueta but he's been getting rave reviews and if I remember right we've been interested in him before. So maybe he could be an option.
Any option at RB should really be a beast in the physical department. Modern fullback need to run all day and be strong enough to hussle the wingers.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
anyone capable of playing the ball to a player standing 10 metres next to him is better than motta

i have seen motta play horror games similar to grygeras 2 counter-assists game, just that the opponent back than did not use the chances ... big NO to motta ...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I've never seen this guy play. Interesting...

Who remembers when Alen focused on the perpetual failure of Basque players in Serie A? :lol:

Oct 8, 2009
From what I've seen he's also very good in real life, he also just missed the cut to RSA at 20 years old so I think he's gonna be pretty big. If he's suitable for us is a matter I won't discuss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)