Mattia Cassani - RB - Palermo (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He can bring the ball forward well, with him we would finally have forward runs up the flank from deep, not sure about the crossing tho.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why is Giovinco always the bait? Giovinco for this player, Giovinco for that player. Don't let go of Gio Juve, pony up the cash if you want to buy players, or trade someone else.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yea he's good, plenty of energy and is quite pacey.
He can bring the ball forward well, with him we would finally have forward runs up the flank from deep, not sure about the crossing tho.
As Hustini said, Caceres comes to mind. That's what makes him look miles better than our other RB's. If we manage to extend the loan of Caceres for one more year and get this guy as well, I guess it's an improvement than what we currently have.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As Hustini said, Caceres comes to mind. That's what makes him look miles better than our other RB's. If we manage to extend the loan of Caceres for one more year and get this guy as well, I guess it's an improvement than what we currently have.
Cassani is a 'proper' RB, and is a lot more natural than Marteen.

Jun 1, 2009
You guys say he is a proper RB but he scored with his left foot in that youtube clip (I only noticed cos it reminded me of a goal I scored - I'm a natural leftie - although mine was more looped, no defenders came out to pressure me, and Buffon wasn't in goal...).

And apparently that was his first professional goal according to wikipedia. He can play LB too, my guess is that this guy is a natural leftie from that amazing goal, no way can a defender score like that with their weaker foot...

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He is niether bad nor that good,if he develops in the next two years he would be a complete super class RB when he is 28 but i doubt that he improves.

For those who remember his late goal vs juve in 2008,i will tell them that in that same match another player scored 2 brilliant goals against us for which we bought him.And now he is the biggest flop in juve's recent history.

I guess u all knew him.I JUST DONT WANT TO MENTION HIS NAME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)