Mattia Cassani - RB - Palermo (7 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Cassani ready for a big club
Friday 28 May, 2010

Palermo full-back Mattia Cassani says he is ready to move to a big club amid interest from Juventus.

The 26-year-old is currently on international duty with Italy in Sestriere ahead of next month's World Cup in South Africa.

“I consider myself worthy of a big club because I play for Palermo who get big results and have ambition,” Cassani said.

“Juve will not wait for the World Cup to make a judgement on a player they have seen all year. But now I only want to put Lippi in difficulty.”

When pressed on Juventus' interest, he said: “In my time, Juve focused on signing champions. Now they want young Italians.

“I would find myself very well in Del Neri's system, which prefers the flanks, as a wing-back. I don't fear the pressure of playing for a big club.

“I still have three years on my contract at Palermo,” he concluded.

Football Italia

Mar 24, 2006
Correct. Another yougn player we gave away..but hey, Zebina and Grygera have been absolutely stunning for us the past few seasons...:rolleyes:
Another reason why we should give our primavera players a shot , not easily give away to the smaller and fucking cocky team like Palermo or Genoa,would be hard
to snap them back if we find them good someday,hehe

Agreed,Zebina was extra fit and Grygera was very good while defending.:rolleyes:
:lol2:

Btw,compare to Motta,id take Cassani wholeheartedly.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    Yeah, who could forget that cross for Vučinić against Inter.
    He always had great crosses.

I remember watching youth Italy squad 2-3 years ago maybe. Even back then he was the guy who I liked a lot. I liked his style and I think he'd be a very good option.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    " now they want young italians"

why do we have to focus on italians? srsly i am half italian but u are not a better football player just cause u are italian.... they should have learnt that.....
    there are 13124 better options out for right back......
    and are you still young with 26? i'm not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)