Mattia Caldara (3 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Who cares. If he's good enough that we want him back in the future, we'll be able to buy him from the dumpster fire that is Milan.

#WeAreSoRich
I think people need to get over him quickly. Enough bitching, i think we need to move on.

Its not like we traded Dybala for Bonucci so people need to calma and prepare for an exciting season ahead. You cant ruin the excitement of seeing the GOAT play for us just because we lost a young CB.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We don't need one. We'll buy him from that dumpster fire if he doesn't flop.

#WeAreSoRich
At worst putting in a buy back clause comes at a little cost but it's an insurance. It's worth it, we put a buy back on youngsters like favilli but struggle to negotiate one on the unproven caldara. Don't get my wrong it's not worth shedding tears over but caldara is the most promising italian defender out there. We all thought that and were super excited to see him develop until this deal happened.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I think people need to get over him quickly. Enough bitching, i think we need to move on.

Its not like we traded Dybala for Bonucci so people need to calma and prepare for an exciting season ahead. You cant ruin the excitement of seeing the GOAT play for us just because we lost a young CB.
Weren't you saying that Caldara is the best thing since sliced bread until a few days ago?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Ill be over it by tomorrow, just let me bitch.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At worst putting in a buy back clause comes at a little cost but it's an insurance. It's worth it, we put a buy back on youngsters like favilli but struggle to negotiate one on the unproven caldara. Don't get my wrong it's not worth shedding tears over but caldara is the most promising italian defender out there. We all thought that and were super excited to see him develop until this deal happened.

That's Rugani. Helped us win scudetto this year, played 7 of our last 8 matches while we were in danger of losing scudetto to Napoli. We didn't lose a single match.

Our record with Rugani in league and CL. 52 wins - 3 losses - 4 draws.

He will be all time GOAT. Caldara will be nuovo Ranocchia.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That's Rugani. Helped us win scudetto this year, played 7 of our last 8 matches while we were in danger of losing scudetto to Napoli. We didn't lose a single match.

Wait until we sell him to Chelsea. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

He's got nothing on stururu :stuckup:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I'm not bothered about the higgy deal but not having a buyback clause on caldara is just plain stupid.

Why? Haven't you been reading the narrative on Tuz? Caladara sucks now!

2+2=22. Keep repeating that until you know from the bottom of your heart that it's true - then you'll see. You'll understand. You'll be liberated of your pesky "logic" and "critical thinking". Dangerous things to have, those. Such a burden.

Come, join us, let the hive-mind relieve of you of your logical reasoning.

Caldara is bad until such a time that he may return to Juventus. Which we both simultaneously don't want (because Caldara is bad) and want (because obviously if returns it is because he is good).

Easy, right?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why? Haven't you been reading the narrative on Tuz? Caladara sucks now!

2+2=22. Keep repeating that until you know from the bottom of your heart that it's true - then you'll see. You'll understand. You'll be liberated of your pesky "logic" and "critical thinking". Dangerous things to have, those. Such a burden.

Come, join us, let the hive-mind relieve of you of your logical reasoning.

Caldara is bad until such a time that he may return to Juventus. Which we both simultaneously don't want (because Caldara is bad) and want (because obviously if returns it is because he is good).

Easy, right?
Your avatar :lol:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Its not like we traded Dybala for Bonucci so people need to calma and prepare for an exciting season ahead.
:lol::lol::lol:

Do you really think it would've made a difference? We could have traded Dybala for Davide Santon and people would've still found ways to describe it as a master stroke. Soon after, those few people would've multiplied like locusts, and that retarded opinion would be the consensus.

Don't you worry, people don't "need to" get over it - they ARE over it. Simultaneously, if this deal doesn't go through (still don't believe it will) those very same people will be saying "Phew! Thank god! Can you imagine if we had gone through with that? Legend Beppe trolling Milan <3"

- - - Updated - - -

Much "logic" and "critical thinking" required to believe Giovinco is more than a mediocre turd. :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't know he is the resident "Giovinco would have been a GOAT if not for Juve ruining him" Tuzzer?
Ah, classic. Deflection and Ad Hominem used to perfection. Even Trump would be jealous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)