Mattia Caldara (8 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Everyone but you apparently.

Sign Ronaldo. We need to get rid of Higuain off our books. No one really wants him. Milan agrees to take him, only if we take Bonucci who refuses to move outside Italy, but they need a defender in return to replace him. We give them an unproven youngster, Caldara.

We end up with Ronaldo + Bonucci

Milan end up with Higuain + Caldara

We got so raped this summer. :baus:
Fine, but why no buyback option?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I swear, 5 days ago I had no idea how this guy looks like. And now we're trading him for a superstar :lol:

P.S: I'm checking the list of Juve players. There is someone named Carlo Pinsoglio. I have no idea how he looks like. Is Beppe gonna trade him for Pogba? Modric? Mbappe?

It's been 8 years since Beppe joined Juve. I've resisted, but today I can't escape anymore. I admit that Marotta is the best thing that happened to us in decades.
I'm bookmarking this and other similar crap. A lot of people might feel like idiots in a year or two.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Would've been very difficult to get them to accept that, I would imagine.

Though I would've liked one too, even if we took a little less money.
It's not like they are in a good bargaining position. I know we want to offload Higuain but if they don't make this deal they are stuck with Kalinic and an unhappy Bonucci. That's 99% another season without CL.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's not as if our scouting department is suddenly incapable of finding young Italian CB's.

Did I miss something? Did we fire our whole scouting department?

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Not placing a buyback clause is not what bothers me. What I don't like is the loan + option to buy Higuain.

What if he flops and they don't sign him? He'll be one year older and much harder to sell. We're getting screwed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)