s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Reading comprehension on point.

- - - Updated - - -

Such Badass comment. Much wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Bookmarked.

And at the last bit. We've been so much closer without him post-calciopoli.
i will also bookmark your dozens of brainfarts when i get to my pc :tup:

just a little recap:
- bonucci top3
- caldara is nothing special
- 'he never played for the club' as an argument :baus:
- sucking marotta's cock for a deal that allegedly involves a loan with an option for higuain (who'll be back next summer)

quality material. first, i thought you're simply trolling. it would be easier to digest tbh

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Didn't Godin re-sign with Atletico? The release fee was more than reasonable, but there was no way Juve were going to activate it if Godin had no intention of leaving Atletico. Otherwise, I would agree with you

Are you familiar with the saying "A High tide lifts all boats"?

Is there a higher tide in football than CR7?
i didn't know that, but i think i get what it means. let's hope cr really lifts us. bonucci's record in finals is even worse than higuain's, so we would need some helping hand.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i didn't know that, but i think i get what it means. let's hope cr really lifts us. bonucci's record in finals is even worse than higuain's, so we would need some helping hand.
For me, I think that Bonucci is better than Benatia, who would have been the starting CB, not Caldara or Rugani.

So with that being said, it is feasible to state that Juve have improved their starting XI in three different areas (CB, RB, attack) . I would also go out on a limb and say that all around, this is certainly a better team than last year, and better than the one that made the CL Final 2 years ago.

We'll worry about the future when the time comes, my man.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope he turns into Nesta 2.0 and spits on juve like juve spat on him

- - - Updated - - -

donated for the sake of a bum traitor
You are the bum traitor

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that a lot of people are really upsete about this, and I get it.

If it were up to me, I would have accepted Bonucci + Cash for Higuain, sold Benatia, and called it a day.

But the minute that CR7 signed here, it was obvious that we are in "win now" mode, and that Juve will cross the bridge of future players when they come to it.

This team is trying to win the CL now. Not three year4s from now.
Exactly. Signing young players only gets you so far. If we want to actually win the CL we need to be good right now

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We have to make sure we give him captain armbard otherwise the traitor will be pissed off and he wont listen to Allegri.

God damn it I hate him. He will try to be a leader here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy way too much overrated.
He is a good defender nothing more.
He won't be another Chiellini or Baeza, let alone Nesta
He hasn't even played in a back 4. Said so himself. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Overrated, glad we cashed in on him and got a clearly superior ball playing cb in Bonucci. Caldara to fail in Milan and Rugani to become the next Maldini.
@Post Ironic
We converting Rugani to fullback? :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For me, I think that Bonucci is better than Benatia, who would have been the starting CB, not Caldara or Rugani.

So with that being said, it is feasible to state that Juve have improved their starting XI in three different areas (CB, RB, attack) . I would also go out on a limb and say that all around, this is certainly a better team than last year, and better than the one that made the CL Final 2 years ago.

We'll worry about the future when the time comes, my man.
:tup:

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I understand that a lot of people are really upsete about this, and I get it.

If it were up to me, I would have accepted Bonucci + Cash for Higuain, sold Benatia, and called it a day.

But the minute that CR7 signed here, it was obvious that we are in "win now" mode, and that Juve will cross the bridge of future players when they come to it.

This team is trying to win the CL now. Not three year4s from now.
The problem is, how much does Bonucci upgrade the squad for his stupid high. I'd argue keeping Higuain is better for UCL than getting Bonucci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)