Mattia Caldara (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what a waste, we are not going to find any other young italian cb like him. i would be ok with getting that disgusting pile of shit called bonucci, also selling higgy looked inevitable the moment we signed cr, but i can't get over selling caldara. we had all the leverage, yet we simply bent over to milan and came out weak, influenced and shortsighted.

terrible disappointment.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It is sacrifice we had to make but I have no doubt that in couple of years time we will sign him again
Money doesnt grow on trees. In the next couple of years, we'd have to make changes in multiple positions. We wont have funds to address them all which in case we'd have to once again rely on weakening one position to strengthen another. This is a charity deal.

As i said, if we win CL, this decision from the board would be vindicated, otherwise no.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
what a waste, we are not going to find any other young italian cb like him. i would be ok with getting that disgusting pile of shit called bonucci, also selling higgy looked inevitable the moment we signed cr, but i can't get over selling caldara. we had all the leverage, yet we simply bent over to milan and came out weak, influenced and shortsighted.

terrible disappointment.
Ok, let's not go overboard here, shall we?

Come on. The biggest team in Italy won't be able to find another CB like him?

Really? While I am not a fan of exchanging Caldara, it's not as if Juve can't find Italian CB's.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Money doesnt grow on trees. In the next couple of years, we'd have to make changes in multiple positions. We wont have funds to address them all which in case we'd have to once again rely on weakening one position to strengthen another. This is a charity deal.

As i said, if we win CL, this decision from the board would be vindicated, otherwise no.
With CR7 in the team, money does grow on trees. :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

But isn't this what they are trying to do? Why else would they do something like this. They are going all in for the next 2 years

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

What multiple positions?We are covered in almost every position

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you think Matuidi, Bonucci, even Ronaldo, all be performing at their peak level even after 2 years ?
I said CB. So scratch Bonucci.

Ronaldo who knows. Guy is a machine. And we have Dybala, Costa, Bernadeschi all in their 20s. And a number of youngsters on loan.

Matuidi might not even be a starter this year. SO irrelevant. We have Pjanic, Can, Bentancur all under 28. Of course we'll continue looking for CMs, but age isn't the problem there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ok, let's not go overboard here, shall we?

Come on. The biggest team in Italy won't be able to find another CB like him?

Really? While I am not a fan of exchanging Caldara, it's not as if Juve can't find Italian CB's.
ok, please name 2 similarly aged italian cb's with similar talent.

it's not about juve being the biggest team, it's about the lack of similar talent in italy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ok, please name 2 similarly aged italian cb's with similar talent.

it's not about juve being the biggest team, it's about the lack of similar talent in italy.
I'll give you one. One that I believe that we have a buyback option with @Mark.

Filippo Romagna.

And do they HAVE to be Italian? You're not giving our scouting department any credit whatsoever in being able to find players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)