Mattia Caldara (5 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Glad to have him and rugani in juve , i can feel relaxed till next 10 seasons with defence ,also perin , thanks juve ,but letting marchisio go is a dumb decision
If we wont play him he needs to go. You cant have a legend not only being treated like this but also sitting on the bench and taking up big wages. Sad to see though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my favorite transfer for this summer so far. i have very high hopes for this guy, i reckon he can be instrumental for both juve and italy for the next 10 years. so composed, so consistent, so handsome.

il nuovo nesta @Amer

- - - Updated - - -

:baus:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Welcome our new CB starter for the next 15 year.

May you win 15 Scudetti and 5 CL's.

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite transfer for this summer so far. i have very high hopes for this guy, i reckon he can be instrumental for both juve and italy for the next 10 years. so composed, so consistent, so handsome.

il nuovo nesta @Amer

- - - Updated - - -

:baus:
Hehe.

The plan was for this guy to replace Barzagli but I think it's great he signed a new contract. Caldara can now learn a lot first hand from both Barzagli and Chiellini.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one gives a shit about Caldara right now, that must be the worst feeling. Is anyone even there to show their support? Everyone is glued to their computer screens lol

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No one gives a shit about Caldara right now, that must be the worst feeling. Is anyone even there to show their support? Everyone is glued to their computer screens lol
It's alright, that leaves him the opportunity to quietly become our starting CB for the best part of the next decade if he plays his cards right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)