Mattia Caldara (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
More stand up defenders these days. I've noticed he tends to position himself to intercept the ball more than going into tackles. Rugani is often the same.
Makes sense. It may be less fun to watch then Chiellini esque crunching tackles but you can't get away with shit these days so its probably the better route to avoid it as much as possible
Merda fans pissed off on Twitter because Gagliardini was at our game ::lol3::
:lol: :lol: awesome

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Checked the press release again and figured Juve will end up paying €25m (15+4+6) for him but he's not coming!? :confused: and Juve also already paid €20m for Benatia (3+17). So surely someone is leaving for a bit of money; I am thinking Bonucci or Rugani, because Benatia won't fetch a lot of money and Barzagli will probably continue for another year.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Maybe Caldara will say that he's also Juventino next year. :D

Fuck it, that's how we do here, every time someone signs for Partizan and Red Star - that's a dream come through.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even if he is, we have enough time to convert him

i notice something on that pic thats totally irrelevant but gonna say it regardless. they put the Coppa badge on the sleeve, maybe we could have done the same with our shirt for next season so it doesent look so much out of place :think:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Caldara will say that he's also Juventino next year. :D

Fuck it, that's how we do here, every time someone signs for Partizan and Red Star - that's a dream come through.
:agree: until they get the 1st opportunity not to leave, but to run away

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Romeo Agresti @romeoagresti

Altri contatti in mattinata tra #Juventus ed entourage #Caldara. L'#Atalanta preme per tenerlo, i bianconeri non mollano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)