Mattia Caldara (17 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Caldara:
"From [Leonardo] Bonucci I’d like the ability to create, from Barzagli, his man marking skills and Chiellini’s grit. And from all three I would like their incredible mental strength. When they decide that you won’t score, you don’t score. And maybe you don’t even shoot. They are amazing."
Nice.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
spinazzola yes
caldara not yet

how would spinazzola fit in our 4231?

LW or LB?
Like I said before ,I am following Atalanta for 7 games and Spinazzola can easily be the back up of Alex Sandro. In a 4-2-3-1 as LB. This kid is playing great. As for Caldara, he is much closer to Barzagli than to Chiellini. He is very secure and is placed all most all ways in the right spot. He has great eye where to be and what to do.What I have not see before was his capacity to go forward like he did at Napoli. On corner kick he is all ways forward because good header, but not intercepting the ball and running forward like that.
Both can play with us and there is a 3 one which is Conti.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Getting compared to Scirea because he scores a couple of goals :D

Imagine another legendary 12+ years defender for €20m, would be almost unfair.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rugani caldara will be il nuovo maldini nesta...... Or il nuovo nesta nesta?.

Lets hope idiot bonbon do not leave us this summer and stays many years teaching this men. Together with lirola, lets hope thay can create a defensive partnership as venerable as the partnership of the new agnelli era.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)