Mattia Caldara (8 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In terms of style Rugani is the Barzagli's replacement IMO. Caldara is a bit different, he's just a bit closer to Chiellini I'd say. The dominant type, while Rugani/Barzagli are more clean/elegant if you know what I mean.

Either way, we look very good in defense, despite of the fact our starters are pretty old already.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
In terms of style Rugani is the Barzagli's replacement IMO. Caldara is a bit different, he's just a bit closer to Chiellini I'd say. The dominant type, while Rugani/Barzagli are more clean/elegant if you know what I mean.

Either way, we look very good in defense, despite of the fact our starters are pretty old already.
Imo caldar is like barzagli. He's great at intercepting the ball and stopping the play.
Rugani lately has been developing into a much more physically active player. He is more like Chiellini

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Massive game from the kid. He was almost flawless at the back and scored two goals in addition to that :D

Second goal was something else. Intercepts the ball moves forward with Spinazzola and finishes it off like a hungry Higuain would :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)