Mattia Caldara (14 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He said himself he hasn't played in a back 4 before, and always played in a 3 man backline.

I'm just going by his own words. He supplied the noose and hung himself. Don't shoot the messenger.
Bonucci used to play in a back 3 only until we switched to a back 4 and he did fine.

That's just bullshit and you know it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonucci used to play in a back 3 only until we switched to a back 4 and he did fine.

That's just bullshit and you know it.
Bullshit? I still hear from 50% of Tuz that Bonucci cannot play in a back 4 and only does well when both Chiellini and Barzagli are babysitting him.

I'm just extending the same assumptions to an even more mediocre CB, Caldara.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Bonucci for Caldara straight swap is amazing business. A raw unproven and potentially good CB for a proven world class player. Straight swap.

:tuttosport:
Short term perhaps better for us if Bonucci does get back to his best, but long term is definitely a loss given how highly rated this 'raw and unproven' Caldara kid is, Bonucci is 31yo and has no resale value with triple the wages Caldara was asking for, many comparisons don't exactly put us in a good light after this swap but overall we could say we are the winners because we supposedly traded potential for a guaranteed starter, looks short sighted yes but is also very lucrative to our CR7 era aspirations.

All in all, if Bonucci does get back to full potential then perhaps nobody will even mention this kid again, hopefully for us the gamble pays off.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Bullshit? I still hear from 50% of Tuz that Bonucci cannot play in a back 4 and only does well when both Chiellini and Barzagli are babysitting him.

I'm just extending the same assumptions to an even more mediocre CB, Caldara.
exactly. the same bullshit arguments. He would have done fine in a back 4 here with Max. He would probably fail in Milan with Gattuso.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
fucken joke of a player. if he were ever to be a good player for juve chiellini and barzagli would need to babyshit him. pathetic.
I almost killed myself the day we ended his Atalanta loan. We did all that great work of signing Ronaldo and then ruined our CL chances by signing this empty magma chamber too. Sickening.

Good thing Beppe saw the light and bent Milan over to get their captain at a discount. :delpiero:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I almost killed myself the day we ended his Atalanta loan. We did all that great work of signing Ronaldo and then ruined our CL chances by signing this empty magma chamber too. Sickening.

Good thing Beppe saw the light and bent Milan over to get their captain at a discount. :delpiero:
Milan Captain for Juventus Waterboy :tuttosport:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Short term perhaps better for us if Bonucci does get back to his best, but long term is definitely a loss given how highly rated this 'raw, unproven' Caldara kid is, Bonucci is 31yo and has no resale value with triple the wages Caldara was asking for, many comparisons don't exactly put us in a good light after this swap but overall we could say we are the winners because we supposedly traded potential for a guaranteed starter, short sighted yes but also beneficial to our CR7 era aspirations.

All in all, if Bonucci does get back to full potential then perhaps nobody will even mention this kid again, hopefully the gamble pays off.
Bro. Even if this kid flops, and Bonucci provides the CL winning long ball assist, retards gonna retard. We'll have forum members saying he only flopped cuz Milan and we sacrificed our future for 1 CL. We doomed to be "worse than Inter, post-Mourinho" as one fine Tuzzer said.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@pitbull

Next Chiellini :howler: :baus:

Although, he did slip and give the ball away in ridiculous fashion to Benfica and they almost scored because of it. Very Chiellini-esque
you should quote your buddy Bianconero_AUS, he's the one that said Caldara will be the next Chiellini before taking a u-turn once we decided to sell him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)