Mattia Caldara (12 Viewers)

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Your on milanese forum now:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15334&page=958
These motherfuckers get so cocky each mercato just to get their ass wiped when the season starts. Surely they should learn a thing or two about shutting your mouth after 7 years.
Just to remind them how sure of scudetto they were when they signed Bonucci from us last year - laugh all u want but in the end Europa League is your place.
:lol: They are delusional
Jube fans admitted themselves they have to sell and are desperate to deal with us.

Yet they feel like we are their bottom bitch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, just to remind them - you were our bottom bitch for the last 7 years and I really doubt it will change for the next couple of years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if we really let that broke fucking whorehouse of a club get this guy...

in 2 years, caldara-romagnoli would be the best cb pairing of the championship. we should forget bonbon and target romagnoli.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Your on milanese forum now:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15334&page=958
These $#@!s get so $#@!y each mercato just to get their ass wiped when the season starts. Surely they should learn a thing or two about shutting your mouth after 7 years.
Just to remind them how sure of scudetto they were when they signed Bonucci from us last year - laugh all u want but in the end Europa League is your place.
Lol, what a bunch of morons:lol:.

On a serious note.
We are going to take that "oh captain, my captain" dog Bonbon back after a year and give them another toy to play with, only to take him back when we need him.
And the saddest thing for those idiots – both sides are going to benefit from this kind of relationships. What a glorious time :beppe:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lol, what a bunch of morons:lol:.

On a serious note.
We are going to take that "oh captain, my captain" dog Bonbon back after a year and give them another toy to play with, only to take him back when we need him.
And the saddest thing for those idiots – both sides are going to benefit from this kind of relationships. What a glorious time :beppe:
They are owned by Elliot who cares about the income only. Pretty sure they would accept recompra of 40-45m (considering we sell him for 35) just to get a profit. We could actually do it as Caldara might find it hard to get a starting spot in a defence which already has Chiellini, BonBon, Barza, Benatia and Rugani (if he stays).
Then when Barza and/or Chiellini retires u just take Mattia back from Milan. Maybe in a package with Romagnoli if he develops in to WC defender.
So basically our B team in Serie A. In this case we should also let them have Pjaca with recompra.
In this scenario we have our B team (milan) playing our best youngsters in Serie A (if they manage to stay there next season of course) and C team in Serie C where the teenagers will play. But if thats the case we should force them to play the same tactics that we play so the transmission between B team (milan) and main Juve team is easy for the players.
We also wouldnt have any problems with UEFA since Europa League is max what they can dream of in Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
From the same source , it says Caldara 'pushes' to leave

Don't know what to believe anymore
i didn't see that.

from what i gathered during the last couple of days, it seems to me that juve want to keep the guy, he's motivated to prove himself. milan is pushing for a move, but reports are conflicting about juve's willingness to even discuss a deal.

if i had to make a guess now, i'd say he stays.
and becomes a juve legend. is that a jinx already?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My theory is we don't want to deprive neither Caldara nor Rugani so we may be open to selling Caldara to them but with a buyback clause thereby keeping Rugani and retaining control over Caldara as well. Could be wrong but I get that feeling.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Sky, Allegri has give his ok for the return of Bonucci to Juventus. Leo would do everything to return to Turin. Now Juventus & Milan will have to agree on the deals for Bonucci & Caldara.

I really have a bad bad feeling about this. Please be untrue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)