Mattia Caldara (9 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If this exchange deal is going to happen, then we have to keep Rugani. We can't go into the season with all of our CB's on the wrong side of 30.

That is asking for trouble.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Leonardo, when asked about Higuain and Morata, said they can't make big investments in heir first transfer window.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just to spread some positivity regarding this deal, i'll stick to my theory

My theory is we don't want to deprive neither Caldara nor Rugani so we may be open to selling Caldara to them but with a buyback clause thereby keeping Rugani and retaining control over Caldara as well. Could be wrong but I get that feeling.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #770
    Leonardo admitted Bonucci wants to come back here. Who's got the upper hand? WE decide what will happen. If he doesn't come here THEY'RE fucked. In the end we'll practically get him on loan. lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Leonardo admitted Bonucci wants to come back here. Who's got the upper hand? WE decide what will happen. If he doesn't come here THEY'RE fucked. In the end we'll practically get him on loan. lol
    Hope we use this obvious leverage. He also admitted that big wages are a problem for them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I really hope you're true and hope your cockiness doesnt come back to bite us in the ass :scared: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)