Mattia Caldara (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes but he is signed as replacement for Dani alves
Because we couldn't really get anyone else this summer it seemed. I genuinely think he was, in the long term, brought as a backup to both the RB & LB...but Asa decided to fucking stick around.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Because we couldn't really get anyone else this summer it seemed. I genuinely think he was, in the long term, brought as a backup to both the RB & LB...but Asa decided to $#@!ing stick around.
Either he is injured or makes blunders why did we waste 12 million euros on him

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's absolutely pointless to get excited over these players anymore.

Seeing the treatment Max gives Rugani why would it be any different for Spinazzola or Caldara?

Max would soon rather play Barzagli & Chiellini into their 40's before giving consistent PT to young CB's.

It will literally take injuries to our backline to get Rugani playing time.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter. He won't play when he comes.
Have you considered maybe there's the slightest chance of Rugani not being all that great?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Have you considered maybe there's the slightest chance of Rugani not being all that great?
He hasn't been this season when he has played. People make comments like coaches are crazy but they see the players all week and their level and condition. Fans judge it by the best level of a player and assume that is what they will get once they step on the field. In Rugani's case you can add in hope and potential to his selection preference.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy is beast in the making. He completely owned Higuain on 1 on 1s and is the sole reason we didnt score much more.

Talking about Rugani I myself didnt see anything worrying about him this season. He is the guy we need, his ability in the air is just insane and he will form great duo with Caldara.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This guy is beast in the making. He completely owned Higuain on 1 on 1s and is the sole reason we didnt score much more.

Talking about Rugani I myself didnt see anything worrying about him this season. He is the guy we need, his ability in the air is just insane and he will form great duo with Caldara.
Hope allegri has the same confidence in Rugani

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to bring him back. Beast defensively and has a great goal scoring record. We really need him. Spinazzola was good last night too.
Caldara was great last night so we will have caldara chiellini Rugani de vrij as cb next season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Starting to believe it.

That's why we should cash in asap if that is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't been this season when he has played. People make comments like coaches are crazy but they see the players all week and their level and condition. Fans judge it by the best level of a player and assume that is what they will get once they step on the field. In Rugani's case you can add in hope and potential to his selection preference.
Makes sense up until you realize Benatia is starting over him. Is he really that bad that Benatia performs better in training?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)