Matthijs de Ligt (25 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Im called all types of names and adjectives and you do nothing. You also allow derogatory remarks. You wanna ban go ahead. You banned me from Allegri thread for not liking his tactics. Youve created and echo chamber where everybody thinks the same. No wonder you are such a small community and no new members join.
You troll non stop and you deserve all the negative feedback you get, you know exactly what you're doing, so like i said, that was your last warning.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Im called all types of names and adjectives and you do nothing. You also allow derogatory remarks. You wanna ban go ahead. You banned me from Allegri thread for not liking his tactics. Youve created and echo chamber where everybody thinks the same. No wonder you are such a small community and no new members join.
Look at my activity from the last 2-3 years here on tuz. 10 posts for the whole year, max. I pretty much left the whole damn forum because of that cunt GordoDeCentral. He walks around acting like he's a God amongst men because he's a moderator on a football forum lmao.

My wish is to have a 1 on 1 fight to the death with him and slaughter him like cattle, but he's too much of a pussy to do something like that.

Gordo is an oxygen thief and an absolute cunt of a human being, if he can even be considered one, the fucken neanderthal cunt.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
:tup:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Advertise or spam.
I'm glad there's other members that can see how much of a shit cunt Gordo is. How is this guy a moderator? It's mind boggling when you think about it.

And yes Gordo, I will get you. I promise you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are all off topic and ruining my favorite Bayern player thread. :cry:

Trust me, for your own sanity, ignore this thread as a bayern fan. Because all year long it will be filled with nothing but jealous toxic fat exes stuffing their face with cakes of regret, while spouting in 1000 different ways:

head-shake.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad there's other members that can see how much of a shit cunt Gordo is. How is this guy a moderator? It's mind boggling when you think about it.

And yes Gordo, I will get you. I promise you.

Shut the fuck up you limp dicked puto, how arent you permanently banned yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)