Matthijs de Ligt (72 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm good at negotiating. I will take Salihamidget for some Cevapi and Burek and make him drink copious amounts of Dunjevača and Žilavka. If he doesn't agree to my terms after that, I will bring a broom from the taverna kitchen and ram it up his poop chute until he acquiesces to Juve's demands.
Is that some Balkan dishes? Never heard of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is what we paid for him, I would hope we can get at least 80m plus bonuses from a team which paid 80 m for Lucas fucking Hernandez
Dude. This is not how it works. I read somewhere that anything over 34.5 million is pure profit for us, so we could be looking at 50 million in pure profits, which coupled with some other minor sales could allow us to reinvest in the mercato, bringing in another CB and Zaniolo for almost no additional cost/investment from the club coffers.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that some Balkan dishes? Never heard of it.
Cevapi is delicious. It's like a Balkan Kebab I guess.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lol it means shit
Probably, but would good for both sides to finalise it this week.
Dude. This is not how it works. I read somewhere that anything over 34.5 million is pure profit for us, so we could be looking at 50 million in pure profits, which coupled with some other minor sales could allow us to reinvest in the mercato, bringing in another CB and Zaniolo for almost no additional cost/investment from the club coffers.

- - - Updated - - -

Cevapi is delicious. It's like a Balkan Kebab I guess.
I'm a Juve fan and u think I'm not aware what plusvalenza is? Jokes aside the 75m+10 in bonus is a sum which is minimum to not call his stint here a failure.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He doesn't have to be committed, he just has to turn up and do the minimum. Otherwise you can't sack a player, and it's not like we are going to write off €75m. I'm not suggesting he is unprofessional as I'm certain he isn't, but you don't see a player excel if they aren't happy. And what would be even worse is if he does excel next season and still wants to leave and we lose a top class defender for half of what we could this season.

I like the idea of trying to push him along with us as he has so much potential, but I never saw him staying for long and it's always going to be a question of when not if he leaves. What concerns me most is negotiating in an increasingly weak position for our most valuable asset, he either goes now or he commits.
He still gotta play for that next salary. We might lose 40 mil like you said but if it's a philosophy shift that saves us much over the long run then so be it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not enough.
Juve demand (and rightfully so) a base of 80M , the rest can be bonuses to reach the 90M Juve want.
Negotiations should be on how we get paid, Bayern pay more to make it easier for them, both parties benefit. We do the same, overpay but just spread it

Jun 6, 2015
If this is to be believed then i expect both clubs to agree soon

There's no incentive for Juve to agree soon unless Bayern pays the asking price or something that is at least close to it. If the first bid is anything to go by, I would advice you to prepare for stretched out transfer saga. Comewell hasn't shown any signs of backing down thus far in his Juventus stint, I doubt he plans on starting here. I think realistically something like ≈80 mil guaranteed + some bonuses could do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)