Matthijs de Ligt (58 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I still don’t know why he would like to join Bayern of all teams ? The Bundesliga is awful, there is no competition and he wouldn’t come up against any decent strikers. Of course Bayern is a better team than us and much much more likely to win the cl. Yet overall Bundesliga is a small league. I’d rather go to Spain or EPL

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
27 yr old Skriniar about to be sold to PSG for €70M+

This transfer sadly gives me Vidal vibes. Bendventus will go out of their way to 'satisfy the will of the player'
I would rather have 27 y old Skriniar over 22y old De Ligt without thinking twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I know Juve fans hate Inter , but Skriniar is a beast , he is tall,strong,fast can tackle he isn’t bad with the ball on his feet too .

I doubt De Ligt will be better than him one day , I remember when people thought Pique was better than Chiellini , because he had good pr , that’s the same case with Skriniar and De Ligt .

To bad he plays for Inter , because he is top defender.

If i have to rate top defenders in Italy I would pick him or KK .

Bastoni is another good defender,he isn’t aggressive, but he is smart , and can play with the ball .

It’s annoying when Inter have better defense , but that’s the truth.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I know Juve fans hate Inter , but Skriniar is a beast , he is tall,strong,fast can tackle he isn’t bad with the ball on his feet too .

I doubt De Ligt will be better than him one day , I remember when people thought Pique was better than Chiellini , because he had good pr , that’s the same case with Skriniar and De Ligt .

To bad he plays for Inter , because he is top defender.

If i have to rate top defenders in Italy I would pick him or KK .

Bastoni is another good defender,he isn’t aggressive, but he is smart , and can play with the ball .

It’s annoying when Inter have better defense , but that’s the truth.

Bro, Skriniar will get like 15 red cards if he plays for Juve. The amount of shit he gets away with is ridiculous.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Stoopid Jj

Take 40m now instead of forcing him to stay then he ends up playing like shit with his arms out in the box and unhappy for the remainder of his contract only to leave for free

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Selling future superstars and buying has-beens is the reason this club will never again win the CL. AS Roma of Europe.
yeah and it's not like he is on his last year.
You tell me sorry we need you this year. Renew and next summer if you still wanna go we won't block you...
but we're making a problem for ourselves to sell him now after Chiellini retired...
Leaving us with a half playing Bonucci, Rugani and Gatti....
Now if you sell De Ligt what? anyone gonna ask the Moon unless you manage to pull Bremer or Koulibaly...
and both are unlikely for a reason or another.
I wouldn't sell De Ligt unless we manage to land 1 or both.
If you told me we're selling De Ligt for 80+bonus and get Koulibaly (35m) and Bremer (35-40m) I'd be perfectly fine with it.
Even if it's sad losing someone like De Ligt who is 22years old and can only improve.

But we knew since the start that he'd leave in 4years or so giving that we can't better his actual contract

- - - Updated - - -

What do you suggest we do with a player that never intended to be here longer than 4 years max and clearly wants out now?
find an agreement.
you tell him stay one more year and we'll sell you for 70-80m without asking 90-100 next summer

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This is why I can't get excited about signing players with 'potential' because you just know if they're not Italian or they haven't made their careers in Italian football then we ain't going to be the ones that use them in their primes anyway

It's hilarious that the Chiellini replacement is leaving the same window as Chiellini. Mind you, as I've said I don't really care about De Ligt he's just a great recent example that long term planning isn't really a thing any more if you're not at the top of the financial food chain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)