Matthijs de Ligt (32 Viewers)

Aug 12, 2015
At the moment I think he is quite overrated and he was never 85 millions worth, but he has an enormous potential. He is only 22 years old and guys like Van Dijk or Bonucci were worser than him at this age!

I would sell him and invest this money for KK, Bremer and a new Left Back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Wouldn't be surprising if he does go on to be a WC top 3 CB in his late 20s but at the same time I also wouldn't be surprised if he's at a similar level

Not a big loss as long as we get the money we want and don't cave in to a ridiculous swap deal

Seems like the new management don't fuck around so in optimistic

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wouldn't be surprising if he does go on to be a WC top 3 CB in his late 20s but at the same time I also wouldn't be surprised if he's at a similar level

Not a big loss as long as we get the money we want and don't cave in to a ridiculous swap deal

Seems like the new management don't fuck around so in optimistic
agree that he might turn WC one day, but its not worth paying him 11 or 12m net right now, when there are better players who are paid 1/3 or even 1/4 of that salary, not even mentioning the fee paid.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If he is not as good as some members make him out to be, why are the best team after him? And how come you blame Tici for this transfer when we making profit out of him?
To be honest it’s only Chelsea/Bayern , it’s not like Real,L’Pool or City are after him :)

And yes I agree we shouldn’t blame Tici for this , if I remember everyone was pro this transfer (myself included) i/we didn’t care about his salary/transfer fee , we were getting Mbappe of CBs,but let’s be honest he didn’t live his potential, don’t get me wrong he has the potential to be world class one day , but he isn’t ready and he is highest paid player in the league, but performing like a talent (some great game , and some shitty games)

So I think it’s good idea to sell right now , and if we can sign Koulibaly would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
To be honest it’s only Chelsea/Bayern , it’s not like Real,L’Pool or City are after him :)

And yes I agree we shouldn’t blame Tici for this , if I remember everyone was pro this transfer (myself included) i/we didn’t care about his salary/transfer fee , we were getting Mbappe of CBs,but let’s be honest he didn’t live his potential, don’t get me wrong he has the potential to be world class one day , but he isn’t ready and he is highest paid player in the league, but performing like a talent (some great game , and some shitty games)

So I think it’s good idea to sell right now , and if we can sign Koulibaly would be great.

Well, we are fans, we can be excited with any big name linked to our club. But the guy who is a director has to have wider view than us, he knows the numbers, the capability of the club etc. We can get carried away by big talent, he can't. Paratici and mgmt in general is all to blame here.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Let me put it this way. Since he joined us he’s been the best defender in the team. Statistically we got less clean sheet and conceded more goals when he was not in the line up. He is 22 and among the best.
One more thing. Juve has been a mess since he joined us (not his fault). In his 3 seasons he had 3 different managers. Not just different names, but completely different type of managers, it’s not easy.
on the other hand juve fans are acting like Juve want to sell him. Juve would love to keep him for many years if he wants to stay with same salary. He is the one wanting to leave. Yes, Juve will take opportunity to register profit but De Ligt will be elite player for next 10 years minimum.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Let me put it this way. Since he joined us he’s been the best defender in the team. Statistically we got less clean sheet and conceded more goals when he was not in the line up. He is 22 and among the best.
One more thing. Juve has been a mess since he joined us (not his fault). In his 3 seasons he had 3 different managers. Not just different names, but completely different type of managers, it’s not easy.
on the other hand juve fans are acting like Juve want to sell him. Juve would love to keep him for many years if he wants to stay with same salary. He is the one wanting to leave. Yes, Juve will take opportunity to register profit but De Ligt will be elite player for next 10 years minimum.
Best defender in the team?
I guess you really elavate the potential of bonbon and rugano.
Chiello was world class but played few matches.
The question is. Wouldn't Romero, if he had stayed, not been the same best central defender on the team or demiral if he didn't rupture his ACL, while not costing 85 million and 12 million in wages?
When your competition is rugano and bonbon is it even fair to campare?

Now let's compare him with the real MVP's in Seria A like KK, Skriniar, Bastoni, Tomori bremmer or even that kalulu kid.
You know what all those above have in common? They're not making 12 million /year and they are better than de ligt.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Think we can do better than 70m. Bayern do manage to fuck most teams over when buying players. 90m min. He isn't worth it but these teams clearly have the money to spend. May as well milk it..even if he extended with us for a few more years...and became great, I don't see us ever getting more than 90m to 100m for him.

Sell...buy KK and another CB.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Best defender in the team?
I guess you really elavate the potential of bonbon and rugano.
Chiello was world class but played few matches.
The question is. Wouldn't Romero, if he had stayed, not been the same best central defender on the team or demiral if he didn't rupture his ACL, while not costing 85 million and 12 million in wages?
When your competition is rugano and bonbon is it even fair to campare?

Now let's compare him with the real MVP's in Seria A like KK, Skriniar, Bastoni, Tomori bremmer or even that kalulu kid.
You know what all those above have in common? They're not making 12 million /year and they are better than de ligt.
They are not Better lol and some are not even in the same tier level now, nonsense

Bremmer has one good season in a mid table team so “if it was bad, what could have done and if it was good, he’s a beast”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)