Matthijs de Ligt (21 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This isn't football manager. Players don't become worthless at 30 years old.
They surely worth less economical in their resale value

If we sell De Lift if we have to choose between Bremer and KK, then Bremer is the only way. It is just like that

I know you meant about their performance on the field but that is not the only factor for the club to be successful

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Encouraging to see mgmt allegedly take a stand
Just wait to see the major signals that we will send all over Europe letting them know that Juventus is back at the big boys table once we are done using almost all our budget to complete the over €40M deal for Zaniolo that will undoubtedly be the balance shifter that this team needs to instill fear into their opponents.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
:mauri:

His sale almost guarantees we push hard for Bremer I think.

With the prolonged negotiations of Bremer for Inter and the changes to their wage bill in taking Lukaku (who I don't think they planned for), us becoming flush with cash means we will push for the best we can get and Bremer still being available is part of that. I think Inter is still working on a sale of a defender before Bremer is finalized and so Bremer is in a holding pattern for them until they sell.
We might push but Torino might be reluctant to sell. Remember we snapped Gatti right from their noses and we might also deprive them of Mandragora by selling him to Fiorentina.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
All hail our new lord, Arrivabene, who is making sure we keep rising as a club one step at a time.
This attitude alone is worth a lot. If we do sell for 90+M I hope we have some aquisitions in line prior to the world knowing we have a lot of money to spend. We got fucked big time when Pogba was sold

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We should demand 90-100 mil and most of it upfront. Fuck Chelsea and EPL…. They sign no name English players for 100 mil but refuse to do so for De Ligt?

If we want Werner we should wait till late august, Chelsea will be desperate to get rid of him. We can’t get rid of our dead wood why would they

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Last thing I read was Bremer already gave his word to join Inter and they just waiting to sell Skriniar to sign him and Koulibaly apparently told friends he would never join Juve and how much he loves Naples cos they look after his brothers when they visit the city etc

All this including the fact that Torino and Napoli won't want to deal with us unless we offer crazy mobey so what makes people think we can are going to sign them?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
They surely worth less economical in their resale value

If we sell De Lift if we have to choose between Bremer and KK, then Bremer is the only way. It is just like that

I know you meant about their performance on the field but that is not the only factor for the club to be successful

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
I know this sounds like wishful thinking, but if we can get 100m for this guy, then why not both?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last thing I read was Bremer already gave his word to join Inter and they just waiting to sell Skriniar to sign him and Koulibaly apparently told friends he would never join Juve and how much he loves Naples cos they look after his brothers when they visit the city etc

All this including the fact that Torino and Napoli won't want to deal with us unless we offer crazy mobey so what makes people think we can are going to sign them?
Money talks bs walks

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Jorginho and 50-60M and I'll be fine with it.

Woj
Cuads Bon K2/Bremer Gaya
Locatelli Jorginho Pogba
Di Maria Vlahovic Chiesa

Danilo, Rugani, Gatti, Pellegrini, McKennie, Zakaria, Zaniolo and Kean on the bench

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Jorginho and 50-60M and I'll be fine with it.

Woj
Cuads Bon K2/Bremer Gaya
Locatelli Jorginho Pogba
Di Maria Vlahovic Chiesa

Danilo, Rugani, Gatti, Pellegrini, McKennie, Zakaria, Zaniolo and Kean on the bench
Nah 70 mil atleast! These players hardly have any value for Chelsea! We need a replacement which would cost around 40 mil and we need atleast 30-40 mio extra for a sale to be worth it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)