Matthijs de Ligt (13 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I would never sell him, De Ligt is a beast a future captain. For me he already is THE captain.
Thing is 150mils is way to much for a CB, so unless he wants to leave (which I would be worried because it will be for a lower fee) I don't think that anyone will activate the release clause.

For that $ clubs can buy two solid to very good (exceptional talent) players.
Based on what exactly?
Hype? Potential? Something else?

Because it sure as hell can't be based on his actual performances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Mino Raiola: “Matthijs de Ligt is one of the best centre-backs in Europe. He could leave Juventus at the end of the season. Transfer market sometimes works like this”, he told @tuttosport. ⚪️⚫️ #Juventus

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mino Raiola: “Matthijs de Ligt is one of the best centre-backs in Europe. He could leave Juventus at the end of the season. Transfer market sometimes works like this”, he told @tuttosport. ⚪️⚫️ #Juventus
Well. he has served his time here I guess. It was inevitable with a Raiola client to move on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just stop dealing with the fat man.
I don't mind it one bit. I mean, sure, it fucking sucks to lose players. But had it not been for him we'd stand no chance in grabbing such players imo. It's pretty crazy how many great players his fat ass has brought here it's insane. And so many of them played great too. Not just that but we usually make quite a huge profit. Pogba sale was pretty huge and if we do happen to sell de Ligt (imo it's gonna happen surely, if not next summer then in 2 years 100%) we'll probably get big bucks which we desperately need.

But yeah, if I could I'd rather keep him here. It would be pretty horrible to have both Chiellini and de Ligt leave while Bonucci is 35-36yo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't mind it one bit. I mean, sure, it fucking sucks to lose players. But had it not been for him we'd stand no chance in grabbing such players imo.
Meh. There are so many great players out there were we wouldn't have to constantly deal with that pain in the ass. Sucks that we are his bitch.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
raiola trying to get a new contract and grab more money.

- - - Updated - - -

he has a release clause at the end of the season!

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I hate it when we sign Raiola’s players because we all know the ending.

What makes me angry is that we basically sold Demiral and Romero but hey we got ‘loaned’ De Ligt for one more season and than we need whole new defense.

Again Allegri was right we should have signed Manolas and kept Demiral and invest in MF’s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)