Matthijs de Ligt (71 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He ain't leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Not this summer at least, not enough time for Raiola to negociate a fat enough comission, bet even he never imagined we could miss out on CL this season to have prepared of moving ahead... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, i know words don't mean shit this days with all the mercenaries around but if we think about it just only a few weeks ago de Ligt was talking about seeing himself as a future captain here... he might actually just not jump ship, this ofc unless the management thinks otherwise.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It’s going to come down to the offer made for him. I don’t seen us saying no to a $100m or so figure.

City and PSG are two potential clubs that could afford him. Whether they want him is another issue. I remember he was strongly linked to PSG when we signed him anyway.

Doubt Barca has the cash to do it this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is there any new rule now that it's a foul when a player suddenly change his running direction to make him cut your running line and you accidentally step on that player boot?
I don't think so, but even if there is (which would be incredibly stupid), they should judge the situation. If De Ligt stopped Lautaro from shooting, or reaching the ball at all, fine, call it a penalty. But he didn't. That foul changed nothing. Danilo was getting to that ball first no matter what happened between Lautaro and De Ligt.
Lautaro cut De Ligt's running line - no intention at all to step on his foot - a Juve player was getting that ball first.

But it seemed to me that when the ref checked VAR, he only looked if De Ligt stepped on Lautaro's foot or not. Nothing else mattered.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Maybe right now step on the foot (front, ankle, shin,knee) probably worth the same with elbow to the face,chest. Or punch, slap

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)