Matthijs de Ligt (71 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Ligt could undergo surgery this week, already circling 20 and 21 October as the date for his own recovery. [TS]

Well, shit.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we all knew this was coming. You don't get over shoulder surgery in a couple of weeks. Much better to have it done now, you don't win or lose trophies before December.
Agree, just undergone the surgery and recover asap. The faster he return is the best for us

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we all knew this was coming. You don't get over shoulder surgery in a couple of weeks. Much better to have it done now, you don't win or lose trophies before December.
Think he should have done it sooner. Shame we didn't have the options let him get help more quickly and sorta forced him to play injured. Must have been painful and could have caused further damage.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Look at the bright side. Demiral takes MDL place until he comes back from injury and benches Bonucci for good.
Thats like 3 or 4 months of the season he will be still playing because it will take time for de ligt to come back and then be eased back into the team and im still not convinced that he will be benched either... i can still see him playing because of he's "experience and leadership".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)