Matthijs de Ligt (10 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
let's make him fire raiola before fatty tries to move him

this guy is the best purchase the club made since tevez
I don't think he'll be going to Barca, Barca are going to do a lot of rebuilding, once Messi retires. I think he's loving it in Italy, and he won't be leaving. Even Hamsik had Raiola as agent and he didn't move away from Napoli.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't think he'll be going to Barca, Barca are going to do a lot of rebuilding, once Messi retires. I think he's loving it in Italy, and he won't be leaving. Even Hamsik had Raiola as agent and he didn't move away from Napoli.
Guys, what do I keep telling you every since we bought him: :J: will be the final destination for all footballers in 2-3 years, he's retiring here.

Meanwhile, DemiLigt becomes the most legendary CB duo of all times.

PS I loved how pissed he was for conceding.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't mention any club, but you just know raiola's ways.

btw hamsik broke his relationship with raiola during his napoli career. pizza guy tried to move him too.

Jun 16, 2020
didn't mention any club, but you just know raiola's ways.

btw hamsik broke his relationship with raiola during his napoli career. pizza guy tried to move him too.
Nedved had Raiola as his agent.
Honestly I don’t think there is a lot of difference between Raiola and other agents, media just writes more about him because he’s so successful. If a players wants to stay then he’ll stay, easy as that.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Nedved had Raiola as his agent.
Honestly I don’t think there is a lot of difference between Raiola and other agents, media just writes more about him because he’s so successful. If a players wants to stay then he’ll stay, easy as that.
Just wait for the circus when we'll try to extend De Ligt's contract and Raiola will ask for 12m wages and 20m bonus for himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)