Matthijs de Ligt (10 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I've taken the pagelle from tuttojuve.com for all of the games he has played so far this season.

Juve 4-3 Napoli - 5
Fiorentina 0-0 Juve - 6

CL Atlético 2-2 Juve - 6
Brescia 1-2 Juve - 6.5
Juve 2-0 SPAL - 7
CL Juve 3-0 Leverkusen - 7

Inter 1-2 Juve - 5.5
Juve 2-1 Bologna - 6
CL Juve 2-1 Lok Moskva - 5.5
Lecce 1-1 Juve - 5.5

Torino 0-1 Juve - 7

Juve 1-0 Milan - 7
Atalanta 1-3 Juve - 7

CL Juve 1-0 Atlético - 7.5
Juve 2-2 Sassuolo - 5
Lazio 3-1 Juve - 5.5
Roma 1-2 Juve - 6.5
CI Juve 4-0 Udinese - 6.5

Juve 2-1 Parma - 7
Napoli 2-1 Juve - 5.5
Juve 3-0 Fiorentina - 7.5
Verona 2-1 Juve - 6

CI Milan 1-1 Juve - 6
CL Lyon 1-0 Juve - 6
Juve 2-0 Inter - 7
CI Juve 0-0 Milan - 7

CI Napoli 0-0 (4-2 dcr) Juve - 6.5
Bologna 0-2 Juve - 7

Juve 4-0 Lecce - 7
Genoa 1-3 Juve - 7

KEY
<4.5 - Goat (Motta)
5 - Very poor
5.5 - Poor
6 - Average
6.5 - Good
7 - Very good
7.5 - Excellent
8 - Brilliant
8.5> - G.O.A.T. (CR7)
What do top defenders in the league typically average?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Also, a lot of times you will see mediocre defenders getting good ratings based on the number of tackles they've made, not really taking into account that alot of them might only be the result of bad positioning.
You'd like to think that the ratings are given by people who watch the games, but there are definite 1 point increases for a performance of the unit or scoring/concession of a goal or more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What do top defenders in the league typically average?
Really depends on the scoring system. Tuttojuve tends to be quite conservative unless it was a big game and special performance. For example the 3-0 with Atlético last year they gave Bernardeschi 8.5 (also Emre Can) and Ronaldo 10.

If you look at arguably our best win this season (2-1 at Inter), the top outfield players scored 7 and Sarri got 7.5. Not really that many excelling performances, which is maybe not surprising. Against Genoa Ronaldo and Dybala got 7.5.

I'd like to see a link from CdS or GdS that wasn't based on fantacalcio for a season average.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The best thing about him is his mentality. Everything else will line up nicely in the coming years.

Let's not forget that in Italy some of the best defenders came to life in their 30's. This guy is only 20.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd like to see a link from CdS or GdS that wasn't based on fantacalcio for a season average.
some years ago, gds always published a seasonal average for every player, right after the season was concluded, but i'm not a subscriber anymore, so i dunno whether they are still doing it. i'll try to dig out some older seasonal summaries during the weekend.

no idea about cds

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
MdL was unlucky with those handballs, that's all. Other than that I can't think in 5 high mistakes in the entire season, even when in his first game against Napoli he did a couple

Now if you ask me about Bonucci, I can easily make a top 10 high cost mistakes just for current season. Last one it would be the Genoa goal.

Bonbon started the season in an awesome level, like Pjanic did. Then both when into a slung and Bonbon just came out of that recently, sadly Miralem haven't done it, although against Genoa, he shows some flashes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)