Matthijs de Ligt (28 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:D I was thinking of Dutch Dynamite or Mystical Matthijs.

I'm nursing a hangover, so allow me to mull over that for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice titties, but she's not going to age well. By 35, she'll develop white women syndrome (scaly skin + aggrovitis).
We can't all age like asians. Looking like a snack til the early 50's just to turn into a living corpse from one day to another.
Blondes especially age horribly.
I'm 100% convinced it's from tanning and partying. Money tends to help though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i can't get over his ugly baby face.

yeah i know he's only 20 but fuck me it's like someone put an infant head over an adult body .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What an expensive flop he has been thus far. A huge fall from his level at Ajax. I think he feels like a young kind amongst a team of mature men. He wasnt this shaky and low on confidence when he was leading that young Ajax team. Hopefully he shakes off that impostor syndrome our defense has not been this bad since the legrottaglie era.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #1,976
    What an expensive flop he has been thus far. A huge fall from his level at Ajax. I think he feels like a young kind amongst a team of mature men. He wasnt this shaky and low on confidence when he was leading that young Ajax team. Hopefully he shakes off that impostor syndrome our defense has not been this bad since the legrottaglie era.
    What nonsense. He's had some great games and the potential is there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Bullshit at it being a huge fall. Maybe you dont realize you are watching him weekly now? So notice the kinks in the armour. Not only is he now in more challenging higher level now, with added pressure (Eredivise is childs play in comparison). But with Ajax too in CL and NT (read up on his debute lol), he has shown some shaky streaks. Both vs Real Madrid and Tottenham, he had mistakes that lead to goals (which he remedied by scoring lol).

Comes with the territory of being super young in basically the position that requires most experience and gets scrutinised the most.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    He had a decent game. If you’re being really picky, you could say he could have marked SMS better on the second goal but that’s going to be pretty harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How the hell is that harsh? He had one player to mark and he couldn't. If one mistake that lead to a goal is a decent showing for a CB then we can find decent CBs for 500k.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Officially the best young player in the world and Tuz is still unhappy. He's 20 years old ffs.
    Name one faultless 20-years-old CB you've ever seen? lol

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    He can do whatever mistakes , no one should complain... he cost us many goals and still need to start , all his sins all forgiven ...

If any other defender plays instead , at his first mistake will be roasted day in day out

But deligt , has his indulgence from Sarri and Tuz , he is young boy ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)