Matthijs de Ligt (9 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Trolling or fighting.
Blah, blah, blah by morons again...
The Flying Dutchman was raped by fucking Lukaku not once but three times in one game, nutmeg after nutmeg. He has been raped by every decent forward too since the start of the season. Costed us half a dozen goals but, yeah, he has been fantastic otherwise.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The Flying Dutchman was raped by fucking Lukaku not once but three times in one game, nutmeg after nutmeg. He has been raped by every decent forward too since the start of the season. Costed us half a dozen goals but, yeah, he has been fantastic otherwise.

:chiesa:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

mn.jpg

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Call me crazy but IMO in a couple of years Juve will be the club to be at, just like Real & Barça have been the last decade or so; players will leave us only when we want them to.
That's not crazy at all. I don't think we'll be > real & Barca, but players have already started to see us on par with them (de Ligt).

Remember a lot of people thinking Dybala will leave us for higher salary too and me arguing by this time we'll be able to afford that higher salary.

We did even better than that. It's us who flirted with selling Dybala in summer and Dybala refused other clubs.

Right now, I don't see any incentive for de Ligt leaving us. Just be happy we made the transfer of the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

He's bossing the small teams now but still finding his footing against tougher opponents.

Hope he'll be delivering against big teams too come February. Judging by the rate he's growing, think he will be.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

No Juventus defender has made more clearances than Matthijs De Ligt (32) in all competitions this season.
De Ligt hadn't played our usual static italian defense covering space but a way more proactive and intense one so getting out of position and with bad timing is nothing but normal when you expose yourself in 1-1 battles all game long, experince and confidence are gonna reduce those numbers per game. In the long term, I think is gonna bring a lot of good things for us

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Call me crazy but IMO in a couple of years Juve will be the club to be at, just like Real & Barça have been the last decade or so; players will leave us only when we want them to.
Very well said. We'll soon be that final destination for every footballer. After leaving us they won't be able to lift themselves up to a higher level as Juve are practically already the highest level there is.

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Very well said. We'll soon be that final destination for every footballer. After leaving us they won't be able to lift themselves up to a higher level as Juve are practically already the highest level there is.
:delpiero: :MJ:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
tbh i dont think that will happen. not because we cant be the best team in the world but because of our location

Serie A still sucks no matter how good juve get. it remains a place with many low quality teams, an unattractive style of play, mediocre players, terrible stadiums and violent racist fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)