Matthijs de Ligt (26 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

These football twitter accounts are pure cancer.
Did not play vs Parma and Verona :sergio:
They clearly didn't actually watch De Ligt for the 90 mins, because he did little else wrong, if anything he put in an absolute world class sliding tackle that could have lead to an inter goal in the 2nd half. Disgusting how nobody has been talking about how shit lukrapu has been, he hasn't impressed me one bit since arriving in Italy irrelevant to how many he's scored so far, they were pens and tap ins

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That raises a question: what is the hardest position in football? And why?
Difficulty is relative but most accountable players are surely center-backs and keepers.

Looking at Palacio for example. His past twelve months have been pretty abysmal. Yet, as far as I've seen, he plays often enough. This is probably based on the perception that he has the ability to eventually score. Heaps of other strikers fall into that category.

It's a contentious point but you might say that the equivalent of a striker not scoring goals is, for a defender, mistakes which lead to conceding goals. The latter puts you under far more scrutiny than the former.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So far he has proven that he is not a 85 mil player. The job he is doing can be done by much less expensive player.
Must show so much more to live to his price tag.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The hardest phisically is the full-back position; intellectually the playmaker; mentally the goalkeeper; pressure-wise the striker.

Guess they're all hard lol

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
So far he has proven that he is not a 85 mil player. The job he is doing can be done by much less expensive player.

Hes 20 and hes CB. HEs worth every fck pen. Futuro capitano. EOT.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Yeah where the hell is the hat trick I was promised?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

yea Maguire has dissapointed me too

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Forwards, defenders study them, goalkeepers know all their favorite spots and then they get to play against physical beasts like Chiellini or Ramos, who'll physically intimidate you all game long. It's always harder to create than it is to destroy
Makes sense. I've heard about a lot of forwards and midfielders turn defenders but never heard a defender transformed into a forward -- guess it is the hardest to learn and execute.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Hes 20 and hes CB. HEs worth every fck pen. Futuro capitano. EOT.

No, he is not. Had we bought him for 15-20 mil euros he would have hit the bench long time ago with his level of performance. He is massively overrated and less expensive player with more talant would not be tolerated for the same mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)